Skirtmas in July: The MAXI Skirt.

Hi you all. For me is Day 3 of the skirt month where MIREILLE of Chez Mireille Fashion Travel Mom and myself are challenging ourselves to wear skirts all this month of July. I am still having the same blogger issues as I talked about in My Wrap Skirt post but I am slowly but surely catching up as I have 10 more outfits to show you. There will be a blog post on THURSDAY (plus Thursday Moda linkup) and on SATURDAY too, so stay tuned. Meanwhile stop by Mireille's blog too and check out all of her gorgeous skirt looks. I happen to love this patchwork maxi skirt she shared on this post

THE  MAXI  SKIRT.
Today is all about The MAXI Skirt and I love this gorgeous pale/almost nude chiffon maxi with a ruffled hem. It has the prettiest shades of neutral colors and it paired so well with my nude strappy sandals with the encrusted crystals (a favorite pair from Target) and a bright neon yellow tank with a twisted knot on the back of the neckline (by Loft). My pale pink leather backpack by Steve Madden that I carry almost everywhere these days - and doubles as a mini diaper bag with just a few basic necessities inside - was also the perfect match for my beautiful American Eagle skirt that has been in my closet for 3 Summers, now. The entire outfit is almost fully monochromatic and I am loving it. It was a great outfit to wear out and about mall shopping - where I hadn't been in almost a year - and spending most of the day at the playground with my girls. 

LOVE this beautiful mural and its message. It's very patriotic as a local art piece for us Michiganders. The words are Michigan cities or popular Michigan places. I do agree with what it says: "Love Where You Live" and I do love where I live.
Wish I had taken some closeups because the necklace I am wearing is a big tortoise circle in pastel colors like mauve, beige, lavender, millenial pink and cream. It's a beautiful piece also by LOFT. Goes so well with my maxi skirt, too. Do you own a maxi skirt?! Do you love wearing them?! I find them so pretty and versatile because they are breezy, so easy to wear (dress them up or down), keep you cool and hide your legs when you haven't shaved in a few days lol. Who agrees with me?! Next up is the DENIM Skirt.






You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter






Comments

  1. This skirt is so pretty, Ada! I really like the soft color palette and the gorgeous floral print. The bright yellow top was a great idea to add a bright pop of color to it, too! And how cute is your back pack. Also, I am really loving that Love mural!

    Shelbee

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really pretty outfit: I really like the color combination: it's unexpected and works really well. And I love your backdrops!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute and lovely outfit, I like the skirt fabric. And that is a nice wall art/poster!
    Marie
    https://theflowerduet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty skirt! It looks lovely with the yellow top. Thanks for linking up!

    Emma xxx
    www.style-splash.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts