Skirtmas in July: The WRAP Skirt.

I am so behind with my Skirtmas in July outfits. Today's look for example I was supposed to post on Wednesday July 6th for our second lookbook of the skirt challenge with Mireille, but besides being so busy with the baby (she is going through a terrible sleep regression, guys), once again I have been having so many issues with blogger account from which this blog is run/operated from. Specifically I am having issues with my Google Photos uploading to my blogger when I write the post. The photos taken with my iPhone all show up in their entirety, on the dates they were taken - on my phone, if I open the Google Photos app. Same if I open the website using my personal computer (which is a Chromebook). But the problem is that once I go on blogger and start writing the post, when it gives me the option to add photos from my Google account, the connection somehow has issues because it shows only part of the photos from that particular day. For example the screenshots or selfies show, but the rest don't. I will have to look into my computer why but if you have any idea why this is happening or ways to help me, please let me know. This is making blogging hard and it's annoying and time-consuming because I have to transfer all the blog post photos into my computer by downloading them there. But anyway, better late than never, today it is all about The WRAP Skirt - another favorite of mine!

THE  WRAP  SKIRT.
There are so many reasons why I love a WRAP Skirt. Not only is the style and silouhette classy, modern and elegant, I think they flatter every body type and hide imperfections including a little pooch, food belly or wearing them postpartum when your belly isn't quite flat yet (mine isn't). I happen to own many wrap skirts, minis, pencil style and midi skirts like the one I wore here. Almost all of mine are from Loft, like this current one in a beautiful linen-blend with a gorgeous blue, pink and coral roses+peonies print. As a matter of fact I have a lot of skirts from Loft because I think that is a category they nail each time. I always buy mine on sale too, not to worry - there is always a sale going. For this skirt I chose to pick up the coral and the pink from the pattern and paired it with a peachy pink 100% linen cropped tank top by Abercrombie - they are killing it this Summer with their styles, they have the prettiest crop tops. I am loving all of their dresses, rompers/jumpsuits, cropped tops, bodysuits and as always their denim. I linked the same linen pink crop top from Abercrombie as the one I am wearing plus 2 more crop tops from there. I own the floral crop from the widget, too. I have also linked 2 of the floral midi skirts from Loft (currently). I couldn't find my white one, but I own the black floral one too (from the widget). My new block heel pink sandals with the thick braided straps (from Target) matched very well too and notice the braided strap of the sandals matched the braided strap of the cognac bag borrowed by my dear friend JENNIFER of Curated by Jennifer who shot all of my photos that day. Thank you Jen! Do you own a wrap skirt?! If not, you MUST! I have several that feature a ruffled detail too like Mireille's Beautiful Wrap Skirt.















Comments

  1. Such a cute skirt.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the soft pink with the skirt and I can see how much you could wear with it! I am loving seeing some skirts you had not styled on the blog yet. Fun fun fun!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts