Thursday Moda #272: Winter Outerwear.

Happy FEBRUARY you all! Can you believe the first month of 2022 is already over?! I can't. It flies I swear. But we are still in the thick of Winter though technically there are only 6 weeks left till the first day of Spring though that's more like 10-12 weeks if you live in Michigan, lets' face it. Kepping it real here, I always do! I am back with my Instagram Friend and Blogger BRANDI of Pass the Prosecco. And today we are featuring Winter Outerwear which is perfect especially for this week since our country has huge snow storms from Texas and Oklahoma all the way through us in the Midwest. Brandi and I will be back next week for Thursday Moda sharing our Valentine Decor.

WINTER  OUTERWEAR.
These photos were taken last Sunday before the big snowstorm we had yesterday and today. There was a lot less snow on the ground, then. You should see it now. The kids have had a couple of snow days in a row, so no school. I have been cooped up inside cooking, cleaning, organizing, decorating for VDay, doing laundry, folding clothes and shooting cute pics of the girls. But back to the outfit: the outerwear I am wearing is this very light long white puffer coat. It is so light and soft but make no mistake, it keeps you warm. I purchased this coat about a year ago from walmart.com but it's a designer coat from Jason Maxwell, same as my shacket from last week's Thursday Moda. I paired it with these faux leather bourdeaux/oxblood/maroon leggings from Loft (from this Winter season) and my black leather flat boots by Madewell - identical ones linked on the widget below, check them out. I absolutely love these boots. They are so nice, comfortable and such a well-made leather. They are pricey but so worth it. Though I own many boots, this pair alone I have worn at least a dozen times, this Summer. They are perfect to lug around a heavy carseat too. I am also wearing my gold Gucci studs I have had forever. But what makes this look - besides the amazing coat - is the burgundy floppy hat (purchased during Summer 2020 from Nordstrom's sale) and the matching dark red lipstick. When in doubt do a bright lip, especially a red lipstick - it always works and it will dress up any look. Don't you agree?! What coats and Winter Accessories are you wearing this cold season?! Have you purchased any new outerwear, hats, scarves, gloves or so?!

My friend Brandi looks so gorgeous and very "Emily in Paris" in her gorgeous dressed up Winter Look which is more suitable for Texas Winters (where she lives). Her red wool coat is stunning - I used to have a classic red wool coat like this years ago and it needs to be replaced. Plus this coat is perfect for this month since it's the month of Love, Valentine's Day and Women's Heart Disease. I own a very similar bow-tie polka dot blouse too. I need to recreate this look, my way. Oh and once again, sub-consciously we both wore hats, too. Check out her post full of Winter Coat Ideas for 2022.

SHOP  MY  LOOK,  BELOW.







You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter





Comments

  1. Thank you for hosting the link-up! (Pinned)
    Carol
    www.scribblingboomer.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute jacket. Hope you are having a great week.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the post! Thank you for the sweet words. I do love a cute red lip color. my favorite is Ruby Woo by MAC

    -Brandi K
    www.cutebrandik.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cozy winter looks on both of you! Glad to see you back on the blog Ada. It sounds like you are enjoying you snow days-might as well make the most of it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ada, I wasn't too keen about puffer jackets/coats a couple of years ago but I've really warmed up to them lately. Your creamy hues one is lovely and you certainly look toasty.

    Rena
    www.finewhateverblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always wanted a white winter coat and your's is so cute and cozy! Love your hat! Stay warm! We've got another winter storm on the way!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  7. You both look so chic in your winter coats! I love your white coat and that hat - so elegant!
    xo,
    Kellyann

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ada, this white puffer coat is so adorable! I love the cut and length of it and I am really digging winter whites this season. We have a three day weekend due to a snow day today...we got about 6-8 inches on top of the three feet of snow that is frozen to the ground! Stay warm, my friend.

    Shelbee

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is such a great hat! Love the color! Those leggings are fabulous too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look beautiful and so does all that snow, WOW! Looking forward to linking with you again next week. Have a great weekend!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this outfit! You definitely need a variety of warm jackets where you live and having a nice long one to keep all of you warm is perfect. I love a white coat.
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow both of you did a great job styling this winter looks! It can be a challenge for sure. I so want to get a toffee colored puffer! Your boots are super cute too.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts