Thursday Moda #271: Winter Hats and Booties.

Happy 2022 and welcome to my first official post of this year. It has been a quiet January around here and a quiet 2021 but I am back, committed to the blog and my weekly THURSDAY MODA linkup. 2021 was a very busy year for me, for us, for our family. But it was such a great, blessed year. Our family grew with a tiny, adorable little member. We welcomed baby Gisele. I shared about her on my Instagram account recently. Follow me there if you don't already. I am always posting stories and you will get to see sweet baby Gisele on the stories, often.

But today I am back, focused on style and joined by my Instagram Friend and Blogger BRANDI of Pass the Prosecco. We are showing our Winter Styles and styling hats and booties. We were originally going to title this post "Winter Wear" or "Winter Style" but then I noticed how both Brandi and myself styled hats and booties for Winter, which was a sweet coincidence. We both happened to style our looks with jeans, too.

WINTER  HATS  AND  BOOTIES.
In my post today I am joined by my beautiful daughter Vivian, rocking her own Winter Style mixing prints: Leopard and Stars.

I LOVE Brandi's Style. She is always posting the cutest outfits on her Instagram and very fun reels and outfit changes. The outfit she is sharing on her post today is no exception. Cute, casual and so put together. I am a huge fan of hats as you all now, especially French berets. Her legs look a mile long with the black skinny jeans and the extension of the black booties. And I am in love with her tan Gucci bag - NEED IT!!
"Hello! My name is Brandi Kimberly and I am a fashion/lifestyle blogger.  I like to showcase fun feminine styles and trendy pieces.  I enjoy sharing beauty products along with whatever is currently inspiring me.   I host a fashion blogger podcast called Pass the Prosecco where I provide you with girl talk and more insight into the blogging world.  I also address the struggles with social media. "

Blog: https://cutebrandik.com

Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/pass-the-prosecco/id1545092967

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/pass.the.prosecco.blog/ 














You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter






Image Map


Comments

  1. This is such a fun winter look! I love your hat and shacket! You and Vivian look darling!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on having your baby girl! Loving your shacket.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your winter style. Hats and boots are perfect cold weather pieces! Happy belated birthday to Vivian-your sweet sidekick in fashion! Also, congratulations on the wonderful blessing of the birth of sweet baby Giselle. Glad to see you back on the blog and thanks for the link up party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you styled this outfit! I really like hats in the cooler months and was just thinking I should pick up a new beret! Love the shacket!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these cozy winter looks! I am all about the fun hats. Vivian’s print mixing is on point! And how cute is Brandi’s sweater!

    Shelbee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this!! Thank you Ada for the kind words <3 I look forward to our next collaboration! Love the hat you wore in this post. Your girls are too cute.

    -Brandi K
    www.cutebrandik.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy to see you back! Super cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ada, it's so good to see you back in action. And oh my, how grow up Vivian is looking. The two of you look so sweet together.

    Rena
    www.finewhateverblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vivian is looking so grown up - thank goodness we have a new baby to drool over!!! Your shacket and jeans combo is on point and your hat is so stylish!
    xo,
    Kellyann

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing such a piece of informative information. You would also love to check out a love message for her

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Aida, you and your girl look adorable as always and so happy for you with the new baby girl too..how fun! Mine are all grown...24 and 28 so cherish every min it goes soooo fast!

    xo
    Valerie
    www.mapleleopard.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome back! You have had a wonderful 2021 and seeing your happy little family on IG has been a treat. Love the schacket you choose and the colors have me dreaming of spring even though it far away for me. Looking forward to seeing more of your style in 2022.

    bosbodaciousblog.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts