Thursday Moda #270: Currently, November 2021.

OK, I haven't done one of these since August but since I didn't blog in over 2 months I figured I would keep you in touch with what I am currently up to. I cannot believe we are already halfway past November. Where is this month going at?! It feels even faster because of the Daylight Savings Time. Are you ladies used to the time change, yet?!





borrowing: The Hogwarts Harry Potter sweatshirt and matching maroon bow from my friend JENNIFER from Curated by JenniferJen was kind enough to bring the sweatshirt for Vivian to wear as part of her Halloween costume this year. The sweatshirt was huge on Vivi but she used it as part of the costume still, by tying it around the waist. I need to post a couple of pictures. What I need to start borrowing soon is Christmas books from the library.

buying: Lots and lots of Christmas presents, personalized items and Christmas ornaments from small shops and on Etsy. I mentioned on my Instagram stories a couple of days ago (follow me on Instagram) that I am shopping small this year and doing all my Christmas shopping (I buy for my closest family members/immedicate family and the kids of our family) through local shops/boutiques, small online shops and little boutiques that can deliver. As a matter of fact next Friday the 19th, lots of small online boutiques and others that also have a brick+mortar store are doing a special and running deals and sales called "Shop Small" through Instagram. I am eyeing a couple of things for myself from one of the boutiques. One is a velour sporty suit.

planning: To decorate the house for Christmas soon. I will probably start this coming Sunday. It's the earliest I have ever decorated but who cares! Do what makes you happy and don't judge anyone. I LOVE CHRISTMAS and I am already in the Christmas spirit. Plus I have a beautiful new flocked Christmas Tree and lots of gorgeous new girly ornaments and sparkly balls from Target. However, expect a Home Fall Tour here on the blog soon. I decorated a lot indoors this year with lots of pumpkins and I figured I would share that. Fall and Winter are my favorite seasons to decorate for, honestly. 

prepping: This falls in the same category as the previous prompt. Starting to prep for Christmas soon and that includes decor, holiday shopping, gifts, holiday movies and music - tis the season - and much more. I am also getting a few new kids Christmas books.

reading: Oh I wish I was reading right now. Just keeping it real and telling you the truth. I seriously have no time at the moment though I am eyeing a fun easy-to-read Christmas novel - I usually buy a Christmas novel each year at this time - and read that.





You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter







Image Map


Comments

  1. Hi Ada! Good to hear from you! I checked each Thursday :-) Love that you are in the Christmas Spirit already and that you are shopping small at Etsy. I have alot to buy for and I started in Oct due to shipping issues. Ive bought from Etsy and smaller businesses as well. Sounds great! Hope you are doing well.
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great idea to purchase gifts from Etsy! Something unique and individualized is always such a great way to give a gift! Nice to hear what you're up to at this busy time of year!

    xx Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link up!

    Good luck with yoru Christmas shopping too! I only have 2 things for my sister so I need to try get a couple more things but otherwise I'm done shopping for everyone's main gifts. I always end up picking up a few extra things I see in November to add to the gifts though, haha! I start shopping in June so I know all the big things are done but can never resist any little extra things I see! It's a great idea to shop local, I've been doing that a lot too!

    Hope that you are having a good week :) It's another rainy and stormy day here!

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daylight Savings is killing me! I have been waking up at like 2:30 in the morning all week and can’t go back to sleep! I think I am going to start Christmas decorating next weekend!

    Shelbee

    ReplyDelete
  5. I figured it was slightly big when i saw it tied! She still looked super cute!!

    Jennifer
    Curated by Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Ada love that you're back and reading your posts!! Brava! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ada, it's good to see you back in action. We all need a break every once in a while.

    Rena
    www.finewhateverblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts