The Fab 40s - Inspired by Fire.

Hard to believe that this is the very last week of June, 2021 is half-way through and this is also the week of 4th of July os this coming weekend. WOW!! I don't know about you but this year has gone by very very fast. At least that's what I think. I am back the very last week of June with my friends of FAB 40s and this time around we have our friend MIREILLE of Chez Mireille joining us. I first invited her to co-host this fabulous monthly series with Shelbee, Daenel, Suzy and myself and then we decided to invite her as our permament collaborator and she kindly agreed. You all know I love Mireille and have been collaborating with her for almost a year for our monthly "The Sunday Showcase". Plus she has co-hosted my own Thursday Moda linkup with me several times and we have collaborated on other Mommy+Me Holiday posts too. Glad to have my dear friend Mireille joining us permanently. Plus the fire challenge is excellent to do so. Mireille, Suzy and myself went with a Little Red Dress for this collab, all of our dresses, coincedentally, feature ruffles, too - as you can see through our collage. In my book: a LRD always says fire whether a fancy one, a casual one or a maxi which you can dress up or down. 

INSPIRED  BY  FIRE.
We have continued our themes of Water, Earth, Fire and Air. Last month it was my time to choose, this time around our looks are inspired by FIRE and we will wrap it up with AIR. For this month's look I went with a casual jersey cotton Little Red Dress by LOFT. I paired it with my Steve Madden leopard sandals which matched my tortoise sunglasses, a handful of fun bracelets and my gold "Vivian" necklace which I love. I am all for dainty necklaces these last couple of years, especially in the Summertime. In my opinion nothing says "Fire" more than a little red dress (LRD) paired with leopard! I love the little ruffle on the hem of this dress. Makes it a little flirty and perfect to wear for a fabulous night of eating, drinking and dancing - just switch the sandals for some heels, a pair of gold hoops a fun little clutch! What do you think of this look?! What outfit says FIRE to you?! How would you interpret "Fire" in an outfit?! I am curious to know. I have linked some gorgeous red dresses - casual and dressy ones - and fabulous leopard sandals on the widget on the bottom of this post.





CHECK  OUT  MY  STYLISH  FAB  40s  CO-HOSTS.

Daenel in the most fun unique patchwork jumper dress worn over wide-leg boot-cut dark jeans. Only SHE can pull off such an outfit. This right here is my most favorite outfit this month and it suits Daenel's breezy boho style beautifully!


Suzy doesn't know what a big fan I am of an off-the-shoulder maxi dress. It is a timeless yet sexy style that can be dressed up (like she did here with her gold heeled sandals and black clutch) or dressed down. Double points if such a maxi dress is in a comfy jersey or cotton material.

A mustard+ketchup look for Mireille. Her accessories are fabulous with her tiered little red dress. And tiered dresses are the style of dresses to wear this Summer. They are perfect to wear even if you have to eat a big meal. Love the ruffled hemline of her dress and the tassels on the neckline.

Anyone that knows Shelbee knows that this outfit is very her. She loves her cowboy boots too. For last month's "Earth" challenge she also wore some fabulous cowboy boots. I love that she didn't go for red but opted for a rich Merlot color in her look. Love the skirt!








Comments

  1. This year sure is going by fast.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving all of our fiery looks this month, Ada! Little red dresses are absolutely a must have in my closet! You all look so fabulous! And I do love red paired with leopard accents. It is so sexy and sassy and well, fiery!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, we thought alike for this one! Love your little red dress and it can be worn so many ways and for so many occasions. Great accessories too.
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great dress, Ada! The leopard accents just add to the fun.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts