The Sunday Showcase May 2021: Mother's Day in White Maxi Dresses.

Happy May and Happy Mother's Day!! Can you believe Mother's Day is in a week?! I cannot!! All of you who remember, know that MAY is my Birthday month. And this year once again I will do my blog birthday party, it will be here on the blog on Tuesday May 4th and Wednesday May 5th - two very special posts between me and some of my closest blogging friends - so stay tuned! Today however, my friend Mireille and I are clad in beautiful White Maxi Dresses - well mine is more of a Midi Dress but still - showing you two ways to wear a long breezy white dress for Mother's Day (and beyond). Welcome to May's Sunday Showcase - a monthly linkup the first Sunday of every month, hosted by myself and MIREI from Chez Mireille.

MOTHER'S  DAY  IN  WHITE  MAXI  DRESSES.
I have had my White Maxi Dress for a couple of years (maybe 3). It is by the Who What Wear line from Target which is my favorite line. I love the length which is a few inches below the knee. I also love the gauze material which makes it breezy, easy-to-wear, comfortable and very breathable, especially for the warmer months of Summer, ahead. But my most favorite part of this dress is the lace crochet overlay on the chest part - so pretty and feminine! This time around I went for a sporty-chic look and paired it with my Millennial Pink suede sneakers from Adidas - possibly my most favorite sneakers I own. And with my matching Millennial Pink Steve Madden backpack - these accessories make it the perfect look for a busy mom on-the-go. My face is makeup-free but I accessorized with beautiful rectangle millennial pink studs by Lauren Conrad. I must say I love the location of these photos by the gorgeous trees of hydrangeas - some of my favorite flowers. Vivian did a great job shooting these. Do you own a white midi or maxi dress?! How have you styled yours?! Would you wear it for Mother's Day?!

Mireille dressed up her breezy LWD a little bit more than I did. I love her straw accessories between the neutral woven belt and that colorful big tote. And some pattern mixing with her cheetah earrings which I love. You can check out Mireille's outfit deets, here.


Looking gorgeous in that field of flowers. Looks like it's Spring in GA where Mirei resides.

THE  SUNDAY  SHOWCASE  FEATURE.
My favorite post from April's Sunday Showcase is from LEELO from Beauty by Miss L. Leelo is a busy mom to a toddler but she proved that you can look stylish and girly despite running behind a sassy toddler. The color of her banana A-line skirt is beautiful and I love it paired with her floral button-down. Those black Mary Jane pumps are simply sophisticated. She looks great!!







You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter






Comments

  1. I do love the lace overlay Ada!!! It's subtle but adds so much to the dress!!
    XOOX
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely white dress! I haven't thought of my mother's day outfit yet, not sure what hubby and the boys have planned for the day for me yet! :)

    Thanks for the link up :)

    Hope that you had a good weekend :) It's a relaxing long weekend for us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your sneaker. Have a great week.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your breezy summer dress Ada! Thanks so much for the link up!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Love white dresses so much and yours is divine! And Mireille too! Hope you had a wonderful Easter Bella xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ada, I love this pretty white dress on you and it is so cute with your pink sneakers! Happy Mother's Day!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The lacy and gauzy details of your dress are so pretty and you look divine. I really like that you keep the styling simple which makes the outfit look fuss-free and yet very chic. I hope that you have a wonderful birthday and a marvelous Mother's Day.

    Rena
    www.finewhateverblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for featuring my post :)
    This white dress looks so pretty and I love how you styled it with pink sneakers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You both look lovely in white! I own very little white because I don't think I could keep it clean for more than five minutes! Thanks for joining in the #stylewithasmile linkup!

    Emma xxx
    http://www.style-splash.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts