The Sunday Showcase April 2021: Mommy+Me Casual Easter Looks.

Happy Easter to everyone, from a beautiful sunny day here in midwestern Michigan. We are expecting a high of 68 degrees today, much like the day when the photos from today's post were taken (a week and a half ago). My friend Mireille and I are back for this month's The Sunday Showcase. And we brought back our darling kids: Vivian and Johnathan, since it is a special day - it is Easter. Fun fact though: Mireille and I are both Christian Orthodox and our Easter usually falls on a different day than the Catholic one. This year we celebrate Easter next month, on May 2nd.

MOMMY  AND  ME  CASUAL  EASTER  LOOKS.
This year we won't be going to church for Easter (at least I don't plan to). Unfortunately our Covid numbers have raised a lot here in Michigan the last week so I am trying to stay safe and avoid the church crowds, especially on a big holiday. So, since we are cooking at home, walking at a park and doing a small Easter Egg Hunt outside, I went for a casual Easter Look. Vivian and I are doing matchy Mommy+Me Casual Easter Outfits featuring bright dresses paired with our dark denim jackets. My fuchsia Nicole Miller has been in my closet for at least a decade. I paired it with my strappy black flats by Steve Madden and my Old Navy denim jacket - I shopped my closet for my outfit. Vivian's lavender floral dress and matching bow headband however are new - from Target. She paired her dress with her dark denim jacket, little pink lace-trimmed socks and those adorable sparkly ice cream sneakers,by the adorable Cat+Jack line at Target. We also wore fun colorful beaded bracelets. What do you think of our Mommy+Me Casual Easter Looks?! Do you like wearing dresses with flats and denim jackets?! This kind of look is a Spring uniform for me. What are your plans this Easter weekend?!

A lot of these photos, like the photo above are taken in the beautiful city of Northville. It has the cutest downtown area as you can see. We go there often. Viv loves it too.
Mireille and her son are adorable in this photo, particularly. His little sneakers are adorable! I love that Mireille too did a similar outfit to mine - we are always in sync. She wore a darling yellow skirt with her dark denim jacket. Her skirt matches with Johnathan's button-down. Go read her post too. 








You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter






Comments

  1. Ada,

    You and Vivian are so cute together and both of your looks are fabulous. What a great idea you and Mireille had to do a Mommy-n-Me themed post. It's so great to you with your respective little ones.

    Rena
    www.finewhateverblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That downtown area is very cute and perfect for photo taking. The dark denim jackets are just the thing for a casual Easter and you ladies look lovely. Hope you had a wonderful Easter and thanks for the link up!
    xo,
    Kellyann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ada, you and Vivian both look so beautiful in your pink dresses! Such fun photos, too! We didn't do much for Easter except go for a family hike. It was a beautiful day! I will be sharing those photos tomorrow. I hope you had a lovely Easter as well!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute mom and me outfits on all of you! I love that everyone is wearing festive spring pastels. Hope you all had a lovely holiday weekend and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts