Thursday Moda #258: One and Done Piece.

Do you believe in one and done dressing?! I do. Especially come Spring and Summer time. May through September is the perfect time to wear one pieces: one and done! It is one piece you wear on your body and you don't have to worry about mixing and matching pieces. It can be a dress, a romper, a maxi or a jumpsuit. It can also be a blazer dress or a shirtdress. Or a wrap style dress, or in my case a romper that doubles as a dress. My dark floral wrap piece is actually a romper which totally looks or can pass for a dress. It's a beautiful piece from a couple of years ago, from Loft.

ONE  AND  DONE  PIECE.
My one and done piece as I mentioned is this darling wrap-style romper with cute ruffles around the hemline and the sleeves. Speaking of the sleeves, I love the elbow length. When it gets chilly out, like in the evenings, you don't have to freeze. A little romper like this would look great with a light long cardigan, too. I love that the background is black and the print is a small floral print. It definitely makes it versatile to dress up (like I did here with my velvet bow chunky heel sandals, some fun jewelry and a wine red lipstick) or dress down. I can picture this looking adorable with white sneakers and perhaps a little denim jacket or a little khaki cropped jacket, when it is cooler out. For a date night I dressed up this Loft romper with my gold Chanel studs, a little taupe-colored stone dainty necklace (also by Loft), a pearl hair barrette by BaubleBar, a millennial pink+crystal pave wrap bracelet by Express and one of my faux straw handbags. This little bucket crossbody bag is adorable, it is plenty big and it's such a cute piece to accessorize your outfits with in the warm months. Loft has the best rompers and jumpsuits. I am sure they will come up with some great styles this year. I have linked some pretty pieces on the widget, below. I love a romper like this that could totally pass as a dress, too. How do you feel about One and Done Pieces?! I think that's probably all I will wear this Spring and Summer, especially dresses.





Thank you to everyone who linked up on Thursday Moda, last week. You all loved that darling red floral top, paired with my tweed mini skirt with pockets. I had a hard time choosing 5 favorite looks today, but ultimately I was attracted to lots of shades of coral - it is such a pretty color, isn't it?! - and a couple of very simple outfits featuring pants. Take a look, below.

Rosemary got that Florida style down in her 'Casual Dress in Mauve Pink' with those perfect pockets and the gorgeous millennial pink slip-on sneakers.
My fellow Michigan blogger Jaymie, rocks her 'Wide Leg Pants!!' Like me - I own several leopard tees - she knows the importance and versatility of a leopard t-shirt.
Di tucked in a 'Cheerful Coral' top inside a pencil skirt, with a matching coral belt. The little addition of the kerchief floral scarf tied around her neck and those white shooties are adorable!
Simplicity and sex appeal in a stunning, textured navy blouse. Ashley kills it in a 'Satin Button-up Shirt and Boyfriend Jeans' with those drop-dead stunning multi-colored python stiletto pumps!
My friend Mireille channeled her blogging friend Grace. 'Inspired By' an outfit recently worn by another blogger, Mireille looks adorable in her coral-redish dress, dark denim jacket, cognac sandals and patterned colorful clutch!








You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter







Comments

  1. I love that the romper can pass for a dress too! It is really pretty and timeless with its pattern. And the bucket bag? I love it!! A pretty date outfit and I can imagine it the other ways you described styling it. Thanks for the feature!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ada, I love a one and done look too, especially for the warm weather months. You look fantastic for a date night in your floral romper, it looks just like a dress. Thanks so much for mentioning me in your favorites this week, I really appreciate it! Hope you have a great weekend and thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ada, such a cute and feminine mini dress on you! Love the style! I live in dresses and jean shorts as the weather gets warmer.
    Have a great weekend!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a cute romper on you! So flattering!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This floral romper is adorable, Ada! I love the print and how versatile this piece is!

    I hope you are having a great week so far!

    Amber

    Visit AvecAmber.com

    Follow Avec Amber on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute Romper.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the idea of "one and done" but I find that when I buy dresses or jumpsuits, I hardly ever wear them (more on my blog). But you inspire me to try harder! Lovely romper

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am loving your printed romper❣️The idea of one and done is perfect! Let’s keep it simple and stylish🥰

    Thanks for the feature in today’s post!

    Rosemary
    www.distinctlysouthernstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ada that romper is delicious! I loved it the moment I saw it! You are rocking it with those chunky velvet sandals (which I'm dying over!!). You look amazing my bellissima amica xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is such a cute romper/dress, Ada! Have a great weekend!

    xx Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a cute dress and you look great in it! Loving your shoes and bag as well. Thank you for hosting this link up!

    Life is a Shoe

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ada, you look freaking GORGEOUS!! That romper is super cute and I'm IN LOVE with your shoes!! Have a lovely weekend, my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look fabulous, my friend! I love this pretty romper on you and those shoes are magnificent! Perfect styling, my beautiful friend.

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts