Thursday Moda #257: Florals for Spring.

Happy Thursday from this Wintery day here in Michigan. These outfits Vivian and I are wearing today are from about 3 weeks ago when the weather was much better and truly felt like Spring. That's why we styled Florals for Spring and today I am joined by my friend MIREILLE from Chez Mireille Fashion Travel Mom - full on floral mode in her beautiful flower dress.

FLORALS  FOR  SPRING.
These cute photos were taken by my friend JENNIFER from Curated by Jennifer downtown the city of Rochester Hills. The three of us had a little coffee date and then we walked quite a bit and shot downtown Rochester Hills. Spring Florals are nothing new to style this time of year but just like a pair of classic leopard ballerinas (like the ones I am wearing), Spring Florals are always a good idea and timeless during the season of blooming flowers, rosy buds and allergies season. I have had this red wispy floral blouse by Target for quite some time. I love the neckline and the sleeves. I tucked it in inside my classic black+white tweed mini skirt by Loft - I just love this skirt so much. Between the leopard flats, my textured tweed mini and the flower print of the blouse I mixed 3 patterns as you can see, but done so very smoothly. I added an additional texture and pop of red via this sparkly red heart statement earrings. Sweet Vivian is wearing pink on pink by styling a Hello Kitty graphic tee knotted over her ruffled-hem little pink dress. How are you wearing florals this Spring?! Do you prefer a small, a medium or a large and bold floral print?!
My friend MIREILLE looks like is enjoying Summer in her side of the world in this stunning hi-lo blue floral dress paired with a straw bag and nude sandals. That pop of color via the statement earrings brings out the coral blooms from her dress. You can see the deets of her outfit here.






You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter






Comments

  1. Love your pretty floral top! I hope you are having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that floral top! Such a pretty color for spring!

    Miles of smiles,
    Grace

    gracefulrags.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty floral top for spring! Thanks for hosting!

    -Katie
    http://www.hellokatiegirlblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute shirt.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your beautiful floral top here, Ada, and your pop of leopard with your shoes! That combo is always a winner in my book! <3

    I hope you are having a great week so far!

    Amber

    Visit AvecAmber.com

    Follow Avec Amber on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. You both look lovely, Ada. The mix of prints and textures in your outfit is brilliant. Very fun and fresh.

    Rena
    www.finewhateverblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. In terms of floral print, Ada, I like them all-large or small! I love your red floral top with the tweed skirt--great texture and pattern! Also, I'm IN for your birthday post--I am just swamped with other work right now! Ugh! Sorry!

    xx Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  8. This floral top is so pretty and I love it paired with the black and white skirt! Thanks so much for the link up Ada!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the red floral on you Ada, quite pretty with the leopard shoes, I love that mix! Your daughter is getting so tall!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute print and the pics of you and your daughter are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your mixed prints here, Ada—this is such a cute outfit!
    Cheryl Shops | www.cherylshops.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ada, I love the red floral paired with tweed and leopard. What a great pattern mix! And red is such a great color on you. Vivian looks so adorable as always! Fun photos and how wonderful that you were able to hang with Jennifer again!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts