Pink Week for Breast Cancer - Pink Pattern.

On the 5th day of the pink week I am styling a pink pattern and I am joined by my friend AMY from Amy's Fashion Blog who is one of my oldest fashion blogging friends, from when I first started 8 years ago. Amy does casual outfits so well, but as you can see from today's outfit that she shared, she pays attention to the details: jewelry, bows, shoes, purses. It's all in the detail for Amy. I am styling my short-sleeve sweatshirt from Target which has a brown leopard pink. And what's better than leopard?! Pink leopard! I should belong to a group of Leopard Anonymous if there is such a thing lol. 

PINK  PATTERN.
Pink Patterns can come in all forms and shapes (literally), especially with millennial pink being such a hot color in the last two decades. Since blush and millennial pink are neutrals, patterns in these light shades of pink are pretty much neutrals too. They can easily be worn, mixed and matched into your closet. Enter this short-sleeve sweatshirt with the ruched puff sleeves. It is in millennial pink and it has a leopard print. Millennial pink and leopard are both considered neutrals. But it is all in the detail in this sweatshirt. Between the stitching and the ruched puff sleeves, these are little details that make it fun and special, not just the print. It looked great with these medium-wash skinny blue jeans slashed at the knee and those go-with-everything nude, perforated, peep-toe booties. My outfit is head to toe from Target minus the bracelets (Amazon), Hat (Urban Outfitters) and round sunglasses (DSW). The Target nude peep-toe booties have already done their worth because I have worn them a ton and still continue to wear them and love them - the are pretty, modern, versatile and very comfortable. I am sure the slashed-at-knee blue jeans and this pink leopard top will also become favorites that I will end up wearing time and time again.

The diamond-print on Amy's tee is adorable and I love that jewel-encrusted blush pink bow on her hair. Amy is a fan of leopard too it seems. I love her gorgeous faux fur leopard coat.
I have had this hat for 3 years. This is the 4th Fall season I am wearing it. You also saw it on the Monochromatic Pink Outfit. Though I own a lot of Fall felt hats, this is by far the most worn one. and one of my favorites. This hat has become a staple for me for the cold seasons. The rim isn't too large either and the color is between a blush pink and a nude - it literally goes with everything!






I invite you to join the special Pink Week Linkup I have going on this week, too.
Have a Fantastic Weekend!!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter






Comments

  1. Your sweatshirt is adorable, Ada! I love the print and puffed sleeves!

    I hope you are having a great week!

    Amber

    Visit AvecAmber.com

    Follow Avec Amber on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing and creating awareness.
    https://www.melodyjacob.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so want that shirt you have on but can't find it out my Target. Thanks again for having me co-host with you.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ada
    Very pretty with your pink leopard ! I love the sleeves and the pretty color you don't see everyday mixed with leopard. Cute peep toe booties too. So important to keep up with the yearly checkups
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegsantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute pink leopard tee, Ada! I love when you see animal prints in unnatural colors! It is just so fun. This outfit is adorable. And I am loving Amy's cute pink polka dot top, too. Thanks for linking with me.

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts