Flashback Friday: Favorite Early Fall Outfits from the Past Few Years.

Earlier this Summer, right before the start of September, I did a guest post for my dear blogging friend MONICA from Jersey Girl, Texan Heart while she was on vacation in her home country Poland and I focused on some of my most favorite Fall Looks. For today's post, since the first day of Fall is tomorrow and September is soon coming to an end, I wanted to focus on some of my Favorite Early Fall Outfits (the same post I did for Monica) that I have worn in the last couple of years, which I have loved. I hope you love them as well, as I really think each of these outfits is super cute. And in 2 weeks, I will do another Flashback Friday post with more favorite Early to Mid Fall Outfits I have previously worn.



This sleeveless long, cozy, warm, wool sleeveless cardigan from Loft is one of my favorite sweater toppers I purchased last year which I wore and styled many times. But by far the outfit above is my favorite I created with it. I love it so much. The neutrals looked perfect together and that is the softest, light-color plaid tunic (tucked in). Also, I love that I chose my soft pink canvas Keds sneakers to wear here. I could totally wear this outfit to work on Fridays and even other days of the week as long as I choose some dressier shoes. I did wear it out and about on a day off I spent with Vivian.



This is a work outfit which is Navy Monochromatic yet with some pattern-mixing since the skirt is a jacquard camo print and the chiffon blouse is a floral. I loved the touches of metallic I added with my sparkly pink kitten-heel pumps and the gold clutch.


Another Monochromatic Work Look featuring super cozy full-length culotte pants and a silk cap-sleeve tee all topped with my light-wash denim bomber jacket -- all pieces I had had in my closet for several years. I was also wearing nude espadrille wedges and even-though all the colors in this outfit are different because they are all neutrals, they totally go together.


This is a typical day off/casual weekend uniform for me for early Fall or late Spring for that matter. I paired my step-hem distressed Nordstrom Jeans with a plain white v-neck tee (also by Nordstrom) and this amazing blush pink chenille long cardigan by Loft. I loved this cardigan so much, I bought it in both colors: ochra and blush, and I have worn both of them many many times. I also like these jeans, but they are slightly loose on me now that I have lost about 10 lbs. But I am currently wearing them now as I am typing this.


How pretty is this bright green hi-lo plaid shirtdress?! I love it. I love that the lining of it is in a navy gingham print too and you can see it on the back. I love how it paired with cognac (tote) and bourdeaux (shoes). I need to wear those faux suede block heel sandals soon. They are perfect for late Summer through late Fall. Little Vivian was part of this post too, you should check it out. =)


Don't overlook your black skinny jeans - mine are the Absolution Jeans by Nordstrom. If your black jeans are not distressed, you can totally wear them to work, like I did here. You can't go wrong with black, camel and leopard for Fall. It is a perfect trio of colors, or I should call it duo since a classic leopard print is in camel/beige and black. Those cute tasseled loafers tie in perfectly here. I love the European street-chic vibes of this outfit. It would make a great outfit to walk in as you travel to Europe too.


This office outfit featured my blush pink Harper by Old Navy pants with mauve suede  loafers and another jewel-toned paisley floral blouse with cold shoulders. I love how I belted this floral top with a wide leather burgundy belt and I matched it by that cute wine mini crossbody bag by Target. One of my favorite work looks for sure: pretty, modern, chic, elegant and on trend!


On my days off, a lot of times I am all about leggings in the Fall and Winter. They are mom-approved, casual perfection, easy to wear and perfect for the athleisure vibes that are all the rage these days. In the Fall, I love pairing leggings with booties, wedge sneakers or other sneakers. These perforated blush/mauve booties were my favorite shoes I purchased from the NSale last year and I wore them so much Fall through Spring. I loved them here with the cozy charcoal grey sweatshirt and dark grey leggings. I was super comfy yet so put-together.


I hope you liked these outfits today and like most of everyone I love Fall so for sure I am looking forward to styling lots of Fall looks. Here is a sneak peak (below) of my most recent Fall Outfit which I will blog about soon.










Image Map


Comments

  1. So many great fall looks! I especially love anything plaid! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the plain t-shirt and jeans outfit. I so can see myself wearing it. Have a great week.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many, many gorgeous outfits Ada, thanks for sharing them on the #chicandstylish #linkup Jacqui Mummabstylish

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your plaid outfits! I always think of plaid when I think of fall

    michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts