Spring Bohemian: Babydoll Romper, Denim and Ghillies.

It is the third day of my "Spring Bohemian Week" and the second day of the series I am collaborating with DEBBIE from Fashion Fairy Dust. Our outfits feel so Summery Bohemian today and definitely work for late Spring. It is so funny how we are both wearing Blue Denim, Ghilly Shoes and Embroidered tops (her off-shoulder blouse and my romper). If Debbie was wearing a hat, I would feel like we copied each-other without even knowing it. LOL You can check out my first Spring Bohemian collaboration post with Debbie here and my second Spring Bohemian look, here.

Today's Bohemian Look is totally casual but put-together and if you are having third-day hair (which I wasn't but anyway), the hat is a great coverup. Funny story, when I picked up this Blue Embroidered Romper at Target on clearance, I thought it was a Tunic Top. It looked like a long tunic with an oversized peplum ruffle. I didn't realize it was a Romper till the moment I put it on, silly me. Tank Top or Romper, this gauze piece is light, airy, boho and pretty. I love the floral mosaic embroidery and the soft shorts. It is such a cute Babydoll Romper. Since the back is half-way open and it wasn't too hot - just about 70 degrees - I decided to layer with my Denim Vest on top. While the romper itself is definitely bohemian, the Ghilly Flats, Brown Bag, Denim Vest, Fedora Hat and Long Pendant Necklace add more bohemian elements. There is a little Western flair to it too between the Western-style Fedora and my Blue Denim Vest. I also noticed a little Nautical inspiration with all the blue and the fedora has a braided white rope around it. Do you own an Embroidered Romper or one in a Babydoll Style?

I don't know if you have noticed over the last couple of weeks but I cut off 7 inches from my hair. It has a few shorter layers, too. It needed a cut and I am happy with the chop. You will see it better on photos tomorrow and in the near future.



Also, linking with the ladies of The Blended Blog.





Image Map


Comments

  1. Such a pretty little romper and outfit. I need to check out Debbies post.
    Rachel xo
    http://garaytreasures.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the denim vest Ada---great minds think alike because that's our blog series theme next week!!
    jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Denim vests are a go-to for me during the summer! I will have to try mine on with my rompers. I actually think I've worn it before with my black romper but not with my others. Now summer just has to get here because I don't think I can wear rompers to work :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This romper is the cutest!! Love the embroidery and how you paired it with the denim vest!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is darling Ada!! Love that romper, you look so fun and Summer ready!! Just the perfect lil outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the romper! It has a summer feel to it and totally perfect to wear to any fest bc of the boho print!

    www.rdsobsessions

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute look! I am loving denim vests (I need to buy one, haha!) and the lace up flats! :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute romper! I have bought a couple this season and cannot wait to wear them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute romper and that pop of purple from the agate necklace is so pretty with it! I so love my denim vest, too, it goes great over maxi's, rompers, etc.!!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love those gorgeous red shoes! You look so pretty! :)

    Rachel
    Simply Rachel Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your romper!

    Thank you for joining TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you next week. Have a great weekend!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute outfit. Perfect for a sunny spring day. Thank you for posting with my Up, Down, All-Around link-up.

    Rena
    www.finewhateverblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts