Budget Babes, Spring Trends 2015 - Slip-on Loafers.

TGIF everyone. Got anything planned for this third weekend of April? I cannot believe this month is half-way over (a little more, actually) already. But it looks like Spring is on its way here, FINALLY. I still have a few cute, not very Spring-like outfits to show you though, but not today. It is the second week of Budget Babes - Spring Trends. Today we are showing you Slip-on Loafers. You know how it works -- MARIA from Not Fancy, Just LifeRACHEL from Garay Treasures and myself are styling head to toe Outfits, featuring one Spring Trend and staying under a 75$ budget. Cool, right?
Looks like Rachel and Maria are proudly wearing Blue with their cute loafers - it is a great color for Spring, after all. Love that striped top, Rachel and your cardigan, Maria. I need a Cobalt Cardigan, badly. I, just like last week had Pastels in mind. Check out Maria's and Rachel's posts today to see more of their outfits.
This Light-Colored Outfit at first glance looks pretty Monochrome. I am wearing New, Lace-covered, Floral Slip-On Sneakers that I got for 18 bucks. I wanted to wear this Floral Pencil Skirt and dress it down. It is crazy how much the Sneakers match it and yes I am mixing two different florals but they are so alike in shades of Coral and Tan, so it worked. Another way I dressed down the Skirt is by wearing one of my long-ignored Sweatshirts. The coral writing on this Graphic Sweatshirt also worked with my Coral Statement Necklace (my Top 10 item). Finally, I added a New Summer Fedora which is in a Lovely Pastel Baby Pink/Blush. It worked well for the Outfit and for third-day hair. So, the Skirt was 25 bucks, the Sweatshirt 11 bucks, the Necklace 7 bucks and the Hat 10 bucks, which if you add the Slip-on Sneakers to the total equals to 71 bucks, cutting it pretty close LOL. I do have on Real Gold+Diamond Hoops but they were a gift from my husband, plus we are not counting Fine Jewelry in our outfits. What do you think the way I dressed down my Pastel Floral Pencil Skirt?
Tiny, Real Gold Hoops w/ Real Diamonds: A Fine Jewelry Store (gifted from the husband) (very similar, Splurge). (very similar, Steal), (similar gorgeous option by Judith Ripka, great deal, love these).



P.S. I am linking up with Whitney for Create 28 (Sneakers and Pattern Mixing).




Comments

  1. These loafers are adorable! I am also wearing loafers today!

    Rachel's Lookbook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will check them out. Thanks for stopping by. =)

      Delete
    2. I will check them out. Thanks for stopping by. =)

      Delete
  2. You three babes look fabulous! I love the floral shoes! I can see those styled so many ways! Happy Friday! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the floral! I have loved my slip on loafers. they are so comfy yet still feel stylish. I like your new header. :)

    Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely look Ada, and I think it is neat how you are keeping up with another challenge as well while doing this series with Maria and I. Have a great weekend!
    Rachel xo

    Garay Treasures

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great new series, Ada! Your floral pencil skirt and loafers are adorable! pairing them with your graphic top was a fun idea. Have a terrific weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cute slip on sneakers! I love adding a sporty element to my outfit lately!

    michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look adorable!! Loving the florals! So perfect for spring!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  8. This floral skirt is so cute!

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Ada, love the new header :) great look, love your shoes, I think I am going to look for some like these :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. loving your shoe. Have a great weekend

    www.amysfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the floral sneakers x

    http://latravelera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love how the floral sneaks nailed the look together!!!

    Best!
    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your floral loafers, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE LOVE LOVE those shoes! I've been looking for something similar and can't find just the perfect ones yet!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Ada :) What a cute idea to pair these gorgeous floral slip-ons with the floral skirt. That really is two spring trends in one look! Also love that sassy hat on you :)

    Have a nice week!

    Alex - Funky Jungle

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love those shoes! Super cute. I really like your floral skirt too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a cute look, Ada! Love the floral loafers!!!
    xo,
    Monica
    http://GlamVolution.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the floral and those cute loafers! That sweater is super cute too!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great way to mix up a floral skirt and make it funky! Thanks for sharing with Visible Monday, xo.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute spring look, Ada and I love the new blog header too!

    ReplyDelete
  21. such a fun outfit, I would so wear this, and probably will be copying.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cute outfit! It looks so comfortable with slip-on. Great choice! Very smart with the hat too.
    Love your new blog header!

    Alena & http://garmentsspeech.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Cute hat look, Ada!
    OXOX
    Dawn Lucy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts