Marsala.

Marsala is the IT Color of 2015 according to Pantone. For you wine-lovers out there, this color takes the name after the wine - Marsala. As Pantone describes it "a naturally robust and earthy wine red, Marsala enriches our minds, bodies and souls." Well, this same color or a very similar shade of it was named Oxblood 3 years ago by Pantone and last year they referred to it by Sangria - another type of Wine. Some (like myself) call it Burgundy or Bourdeaux. Some call it Maroon, Cabernet or Cranberry. No matter what you call it, this gorgeous rich shade of dark, deep red is a beauty. And as far as I am concerned it is always in style, especially during Winter time. I do already own some items in this color, but I would also like tights, leggings, skinny jeans (preferably coated), a floppy hat, a purse, a dress and a sweater in this color. Below, I scored the internet and found beautiful options of my coveted Marsala items. Here they are for you? I am dying after the dress, bag and coated jeans especially.

Everything above is less than 100 bucks, including the Gorgeous 7 for All Mankind Coated Jeans which are on huge sale.








So, are you loving, styling, wearing Marsala this season? How do you feel about this robust, earthy color?

Have a Great Tuesday Everyone. And stop by tomorrow because it is a Very Special Post here at Elegance and Mommyhood. Thank you for reading.





Comments

  1. What a beautiful collection you put together! I want them all and like you I'm loving everything Marsala (I also called it Burgundy):)
    Thank you for sharing your finds..as always impecable style!
    Angele x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this color and I think it's a great accent color for winter! I love your entire list, but I love that handbag! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm love this color. I have been adding more of it to my closet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ada, I totally agree with you, it is such a rich and deep shade of red.

    From Jing at www.bejingxu.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore this shade! That is a HUGE deal for those coated 7FAM jeans! T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yup I am sooo loving marsala, such a rich colour and I think its really flattering on most people!! Thanks for sharing these picks, love the bag, coated jeans and dress. Hope you are having a great week Ada:)
    Marta
    www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving this color! Great round up of picks! I'll take the dress, floppy hat and coated jeans!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a great color, but unfortunately not a good fit for my skin, so here I would stick with the leg wear or the bag ;-) Lovely picks all around tho!

    Thank you for linking up to #reasonstodress when I was co-hosting :) Have a great week!

    Alex - Funky Jungle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those coated jeans are amazing! I want them too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for letting me know on the blog the other day, Ada.. I wouldn't have a clue! I called this color Burgundy ;) now, I know it's Marsala!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts