33: Polished in White and Pinstripe.

I created another Work Outfit with my White Pencil Skirt, this time tucking in my Striped Periwinkle Oxford Shirt. I added my Perforated, Peep-toe Wedges and some Hot Pink Earrings (in honor of BBCA) and I was done, One of the simplest Outfits from this challenge but one of my top favorites. What do you think? Do you yet own a White Pencil Skirt? If not, invest in one. They are very clean, polished, modern and such a versatile piece to have in your wardrobe. I linked up some great options, below.
Periwinke+White, Pinstriped "Portofino" Button Down Shirt w/ Chest Pockets: Express (similar by Lauren, love this), (similar by Brooks Brothers, love this), (similar by Tommy Hilfiger, on sale).
White Poplin Pencil Skirt w/ Peplum Ruffle detail in the Middle on the Back by the Hem: White House Black Market (this year's option by WHBM), (similar by JC Penney, best deal), (asymmetric mini option, best deal, love this).
Dainty Silver Chain Necklace w/ Semi-Precious Square, Orange Stone: Lord & Taylor (similar w/ teardrop stone, love this), (similar, best deal).
Fuschia Velvet Button Earrings w/ Gold Rim: A Random Street Vendor (New) (very similar, love these), (similar by Betsey Johnson, great deal, love these), (similar, cubic zirconia, best deal).
Black, Soft Leather Perforated Wedges w/ Gold Rhinestone Bows + Cognac Soles: A Local Shoe Boutique (New) (very similar), (gorgeous Tory Burch option), (similar, on sale), (similar, love these).

And since this is the last time I remixed my White Skirt during this challenge, I wanted to show you all the ways I have worn it.
(12 and 3 - today.)
I wore this Skirt less times than I thought I would. Big part of the reason was because I got it dirty after the first time. Then it took me a while (I forgot) to wash it right away. So, I only remembered about it again on the third week of this challenge. As you can see, I kept all of the Outfits with Neutrals, mixing my White Skirt with either Black or Blue.

(To view all of my 30 for 30 items and rules for this challenge, click here.)




I am sorry if you are getting bored with all of my clothing repeats lately. I still have many Outfits to show you from this challenge. But I will show you some other Fresh Looks (not mixed with my 30) this week as well, so bear with me. And Thanks so much to everyone who linked up yesterday. The link-up will be open until Friday, so you still have time to join it. =)




Comments

  1. Such a classic outfit. Love how you added the pop of pink to your outfit with the earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the stripes and white look on you! it is so fresh and clean cut looking. One of my favorite looks on you! Happy Wednesday doll! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is definitely a polished look! Love the classic pinstripes with the white skirt! Gorgeous girl!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a clean and classic look! You are looking classy, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a perfect workwear outfit! Such a fresh classic look! You look great!

    Jill
    www.dousedinpink.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a lovely, classic look and perfect for work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this look very classy!

    www.jerseygirltexanheart.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect for work and for casual days! I love it with the pinstripe shirt and the denim jacket! Cute!

    Thanks for linking up with me at Whatcha Wearing Wednesday!
    L,
    Vicky
    TheMummyChronicles.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ada, outfit #33, again, is PERFECTION. I think you look more polished without a lot of accessories. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I definitely need a white pencil skirt - so pretty and fresh! Looks beautiful on you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do not own a white pencil skirt but you make an excellent case for it! I think these three looks might be some of my favorites of your of all time! I love your polished and professional look today with the button down pinstripe shirt. What a great top!! I'm also love the denim jacket over the black cami look. Great post Ada!
    Gina - On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love seeing the white skirt remixed. It's amazing how versatile you make it look.

    xo, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  13. Classic 'n cute, Ada! I love a striped button-up. :)

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the three ways you styled the pencil skirt. The one with denim jacket is my favorite. I am sure you will see me style in the same way with my white skirt soon.

    From Jing at www.bejingxu.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You really look good in a button down shirt and it looks great with that pencil skirt... I always tend to tuck in, especially if it would be for work or church... I think my two faves are this look and the look with the denim jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I do have a cream pencil skirt but I dont' wear it very often! Love your pinstripe shirt Ada!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great white pencil skirt! It looks adorable with the striped shirt! Great look Ada :)
    http://www.weshopinheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great skirt. Super classy look. I love the pop of red in your earrings!
    Marianne
    www.goodgirlgoneglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your simple chic looks like this are my favorite! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for joining our Thrift Sisters Link Up. I love a pencil skirt too. They are such a staple piece in our wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous, classy look! So simple, but so stylish!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts