Animal Print and a Punch of Royal Blue.

OMG I have had a crappy work day today. I had a ton of work to do and a lot of it isn't even part of my job. Good thing I got it a little easier this last hour or so. And towards the end, I put on some music from Morandi to put me in a good mood. How was your Hump Day for you guys?

Well, before I leave my office tonight, I figured I should share a second outfit for today since I am so behind with posting outfits and all. =) I have worn this tank and the other one like it, in Turquoise, several times this summer. They are light, breezy, dressy enough for me to wear to work, not very fitted and I also like the tiny pocket by the chest. However, this skirt hasn't made an appearance in my clothing all summer, until now. It is sort of a cool Snake Print. I am not sure if it's exactly a snake print but I would put it in the family of animal prints, once again. Oh and again it's below the knee and it's also silk. You all know by now I own a ton of skirts this style and I own a ton of silk pieces. I adeed some coral blue accessories here and I was good to go. It sucks that one of the Royal Blue silk cloth straps of this necklace broke (where you attach it to the lobster clasp). It was longer and I much prefered it in the longer length. I need to try fixing it myself. The necklace is hand-made. Those are some Russian Glass Beads.

Light, Silky, Aqua-Green Tank: Calliope.
Black + White, Flowy, Snake-Print, A-line, Silk Skirt: The Limited.
Olive Green & Light Green, Beaded Dangly Earrings: JC Penney.
Royal Blue, Glass-Beaded, Long Statement Necklace: Beadz N' Bagz.
Blue Python-Print, Plastic, Wide Bangle: Express.
Small Plastic Black Hair-clip w/ Blue Rhinestones: Bijoux & Accessories.
Navy, Green, Teal, Turquoise & Seafoam, Leaf-Print, Silk, Strappy Thong Sandals: Simple Shoes.
 
 
 
P.S. I am also linking this outfit today with The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday.
 
 
 

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts