Safari Rain.

So, there was one day this summer where for a couple of hours it rained pretty hard. It was summer rain and it stopped quickly but during that time it cooled off quite a bit. I, of course wasn't wearing the proper outfit for a cool, rainy day. This dress was too thin to keep me warm and these sandals are pretty slippery as is and definitely not to be worn during rain. One of them actually got damaged but I have a good shoe guy who fixed it quickly. I, also, did not have an umbrella that day so had to purchase one on the street. It was a men's umbrella but whatever. I used the black umbrella as a prop for the photos, hours later in the office, after both the umbrella and I were dried off. I actually quite like it against the dress, since the dress has blocks of black in it. I also like how the bracelet and the shoes match so well together, both silver. I think I wore this dress quite differently than the first time around. Which look of this dress do you prefer better?

Black, White and Navy Zebra-Print and Safari-Print, Zipper-Front, Modern Dress: Armani Exchange.
Black Beaded Crystal Necklace w/ Multi-Faceted Square Pendant: Ann Taylor.
Silver, 4-Strand, Stretchy Bracelet: Parfois.
Black, Sparkly Globe Studs: Piazza Italia.
Ivory, Grossgrain Ribbon Headband Featuring a Wide, Double-Bow: Forever 21.
Black & Silver, Gladiator, Strappy Sandals: Il Cammini.

Comments

Popular Posts