Sizzling Red and Clean Khaki.

I love date nights. We try to have at least one of those special date nights, once a week, usually on weekends. Sometimes (like this day) we double date with another couple (friends of ours), but usually it's just my husband and I. This was a day that started quite hot and it was April 29th. The weather hit about 25 Celsius Degrees. That's quite hot for just being Late April. This however was a later, evening date and since it gets a little chilly in the evenings I opted for long sleeves in the form of a simple, light tunic sweater. This sweater is so pretty and the neckline is beautiful front to back. I wish I would have captured a photo from behind as well. There is always next time.

I am also posting some of my favorite photos from the night. Three of them are with my lovely husband and one with my girlfriend (our significant others are great work friends, us girls have become good friends too, through them). The two of them are some years younger than my husband and I, but we still get along great and always find similar things and hobbies to talk about. They are engaged and will hopefully have a wedding some time next year. This was a beautiful, special evening and quite relaxing for me, because this was also the day we moved, the actual day when we entered our new home and got everything in there. It was a long and tiresome day to say the least but this date made it all perfect, at the end. =)

I love these darling photos of my husband and I. We both sort of match. Yes he is in Stripes but his sweater has red stripes and our bottoms are both Khaki.
And here is a photo of us two girls. I love her simple, casual yet chic Black+White Look. And I adore her Beautiful, Curly Hair. =))
Raspberry-Red, Light Knit, Puffy Sleeve Sweater w/ Draped Neckline: Arden B.
Cotton, Khaki, Pencil Skirt: The Limited.
Taupe & Purple, Faux Python-Print Ballet Flats: Old Navy.
Orange, Plastic Hoop Earrings: Charlotte Russe.
Real Lemon Tree: Courtesy of the Garden at the Bar "Trendafili i Bardhe" (which translates "White Rose". Their Patio is truly beautiful during summer-time).

Comments

Popular Posts