A "Lost" Elegant Look.

You girls know very well by now that I love dresses and I own A TON of them. I guess the 5 brands that mostly make up my dress wardrobe would be: The Limited, Express, bebe, White House Black Market & Ann Taylor LOFT. I usually wear a dress at least once a week, despite what season it is. At summer time I probably wear them as often as 3 times a week, though I try to leave certain days to skirts and capri pants or casual/non-work days to shorts, minis and rompers. I am glad to 'find' in my archive of never-before blogged photos, this outfit because I quite seem to like it.

You also know well - as I have mentioned it a few times - that I am really behind with posting outfits, especially since some days call for an outfit change when I am not at work. This (me being very behind) was due to certain computer problems that started as early as Mid February and continued through April and then happened again in Mid May. That is why for the past two weeks or so I have been posting twice daily, till I catch up. Anyway, this is a beautiful outfit I wore on a Special Bar Night with Special Friends. It was an Unforgettable Party. Unfortunately the other photos of the night are snapped with other people in them (pics of my friends and I). These are the only two I took by myself but I still think you can see the main details of the outfit correctly.

This dress was purchased for such a special kind of party and I even purchased the belt with it. ;-) I love how this is a two-tier dress made up of what looks like a black pencil skirt and a silk brown/gold printed, cap-sleeve blouse tucked in it. The OBI belts from the Limited are great, too. This is my 4th OBI belt from them. This is a soft, buttery leather, quilted-style, gold one. I really should own stock at The Limited or at least get some free stuff from them since I own a ton of their clothes, really. Plus I advertise them quite well to the blogging community and that should count for something. =P And last but not least I love Nine West Shoes. Peep-Toes style is one of my most favorite styles of shoes: classic, chic, modern, feminine. I own at least 5-6 pairs of Peep-Toe Pumps from Nine West.
Two-Tier, Cap-Sleeve Dress Made Up of a Pencil Skirt & a Printed Silk Top: The Limited.
Soft, Quilted, Faux Leather, Gold OBI Belt: The Limited.
Matching, Sparkly Bracelets Featuring Geometric Stones, one in All-Silver & one in Earthy-Colors (on my Right Hand): White House Black Market.
Sparkly Drop Earrings Featuring Earthy-Colored, Geometric Stones (to Match the Bracelet): White House Black Market.
Gold-Toned, Chain & Faux Pearl Choker Necklace: Express.
Off-Black Tights: The Limited.
Suede, Beige, Peep-Toe Shoes: Nine West.

Comments

Popular Posts