Layers and Boots.

I know this looks and feels more like a Fall Outfit but I wore it during a chilly Spring 2012 day. I think most bloggers like layering and I do as well. On top of the blouse and blazer, a cute little circle scarf tied loosely around the neck would complete and make this layered look even better. And I did wear a circle/infinity scarf for the outside and took it off while in the office. I, of course, forgot to take pics of this look with the scarf on. But the scarf was cozy, a very light knit material in a honey color. It matched my lovely Cognac Boots, quite well.

3/4-Sleeve, Babydoll, Pinstripe, Pink & White, Poplin Shirt: NY&Co (New York & Company).
Off-White Jean Blazer w/ Navy Trim: Ann Taylor LOFT.
Burgundy Corduroy Skinny Pants: White House Black Market.
Mini Sea Pearl, Stud Earrings: Fred's Jewelry.
Silver Chains & Bracelets (Right Hand): JC Penney, Lord & Taylor, etc.
Cognac Brown, Leather, Riding Boots: Payless.

Comments

  1. I like the equestrian vibe of this outfit, specially that jacket :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't think of it but yes it has an equestrian feel, you are right on!! =))

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts