Pinstripes, Ruffles and Houndstooth.

Good Morning & Good Tuesday All. I just got to work and I have a bunch of things to do but I wanted to get out an Outfit first, since I am very behind and all. Today I woke up to lots of sunshine and it is warm and bright. I am happy for that as I think we are due for some sun & warmth after all the rainy, wet cool days of Mid to late May as well as the awful, cold, rainy April we had.

This is one of my most favorite outfits, worn this year by the way. Cute, comfortable, casual, chic yet dressy enough for work. I love it and I love all the articles of clothing that make up this ensemble. Plus, stripes and houndstooth are two favorite prints of mine and in this outfit both my stripes and houndstooth are subtle enough to create a neutral, sophisticated outfit. I hope you like it as well. Have a Lovely Tuesday Ahead!!

Long-Sleeve, Button-Down, Ruffled-Collar, Pinstripe White & Periwinkle Blouse: White House Black Market.
White, Stretchy Nylon Tank (Under the Button-Down): The Limited.
Black & White, Small Houndstooth-Print, Cropped Pants w/ Button Details on the Waist: The Limited.
Silver Floating, Long Earrings featuring a Cubic Gold Stone: An Accessories Boutique in Tirana.
Silver Chain Necklace Featuring a Silver Rhinestone Rabbit Bunny: Fred's Jewelry.
Leopard-Print, Navy, Beige & Brown Headband: Bijoux & Accessories.
Soft, Dusty Pink, Suede Moccasin Shoes: Payless.

Comments

  1. I have a soft spot for houndstooth !
    Those trousers so nice :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you love houndstooth. Maybe in Autumn, you should do a Houndstooth challenge again and I will sure join. =))

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts