Romance, Ruffles, "Nude Gray" & Pops of Color. (By LELA ROSE.)


Romance, Ruffles, "Nude Gray" & Pops of Color at Lela Rose's New York Fashion Show for the Spring-Summer 2011 Season.

I loved these looks, especially the chic + simple sheaths, with minimalistic details yet beautiful symmetry and some color. But especially I loved the evening looks featuring Luscious Layers of Petals, Ruffles & Chiffon.

Chic Sheaths, which can go from the office to the evening, if paired with the right shoes, accessories, jewelry and cardigans/jackets/blazers. =)

Evening Dresses in Lux & Shiny Silver, Lots of Beautiful Chiffon, and Petals giving you the Illusion of Air & Flowers.

Beautiful gowns aren't they? I Love them. So pretty, romantic, ruffly & feminine. Very simple, chic & polished too, totally my style. Love the side fish-tail braids going down Lela Rose's Runway. Fresh, girly and sweet with a childlike touch.
(courtesy of Lela Rose - above.)

Comments

  1. This collection is Beautiful. I love it. I love the evening gowns the best as I absolutely adore silk chiffon, ruffly things and layers of luscious silk. I also like the more casual outfits with bright colors. Great Job Lela Rose!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful pieces.... drooling now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts