Skirtmas in July: The BUTTON-FRONT Skirt.

I got a few more outfits to post for Skirtmas in July, slowly but surely. Since I am running behind you will get to see the final two of them next week and a recap post on next week's Thursday Moda on August 4th, which I will co-host with my collaborator for this special of skirt outfits, we have been running on the month of July - my dear friend MIREILLE of Chez Mireille Fashion Travel Mom. Today is all about The BUTTON-FRONT Skirt. Our outfits and our skirts couldn't be more different though, and I love that! Mireille's is a mini camo skirt matched perfectly with her adorable camo sneakers - can I borrow them? I will get on more detail on my outfit, a little bit below.

THE  BUTTON-FRONT  SKIRT.
I don't know when the button-front skirt was first a thing but I know I have first seen them about a decade ago - at The Limited, Banana Republic and White House Black Market, for example. I purchased this button-front striped skirt this Summer and I absolutely love it. The A-line shape, midi length and the bow-tie sash belt that so stylishly cinches the waist, plus the colors make it absolute perfection! The stripes in 3 different shades of citrus remind me of a yummy summery sorbet or a fun fruity cocktail like a peach sangria or a tequila sunrise. This lovely skirt is from Target and it had a matching button-front top with 3/4 bell sleeves, however I only purchased the skirt. I paired it with more Target pieces to create an outfit that even-though it features several colors it is still quite monochromatic with its family color of oranges and reds. You can always find the best Rolling Stones graphic tees at Target and the best nude heeled sandals too. I love this nude pair of sandal pumps that go with everything. They have 2 thin straps and the coolest embossed textured cylinder heels that make them comfortable while still quite dressy. You could even wear them with a fancy dress, to a wedding. I accessorized my lovely outfit with some inexpensive pieces from Amazon: wide snakeskin headband, colorful enamel stretchy bracelets and these bright red heart-shaped sunnies (came in a pack of 6 and I originally got them to add to my girls' Valentine's baskets, but mommy stole a pair or 2 for herself lol). I want to know if you own a button-front skirt. A mini, a midi or a maxi?! I own a mini also and another midi style in black eyelet. Check out the widget below for some great options, for you. =)













Comments

  1. This is such a fun outfit.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ada, this outfit is so stinking adorable! Oh my gosh, I love this fun skirt and it is so cute with your Rolling Stones tee. Well done!

    Shelbee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fabulous skirt! I love it paired with the Rolling Stones T-shirt. Cute sunnies too!

    Emma xxx
    www.style-splash.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute and colorful outfit! I like the striped pattern in the skirt, and the Rolling Stones T-shirt is so fun! Thanks for hosting the link-up.
    Carol
    www.scribblingboomer.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable outfit!! I love your sunglasses too! Super cute!<3

    Lizzie
    www.lizzieinlace.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great pictures. She look so beautiful in this dress. I love this sandal pumps that go with everything. Thanks for sharing this article and good fashion. Now it's time to avail solar energy for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an amazing blog. You look very nice. I really love your blog. And your fashion is very good. Keep posting are going to be expecting your next blog. Now it's time to avail HALFCASTE CREAM SET for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this fun skirt and it is so cute with your Rolling Stones tee. Well done. I hope you will share more fashion like this. Now it's time to avail Locksmith in Leeds for more information.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts