Thursday Moda 275: Green Dresses for Saint Patrick's Day.

Happy Saint Patrick's Day you all! Are you wearing green today?! In real life I will be wearing green today in honor of the holiday but also because our highest temperature will reach 70 degrees this afternoon. As I mentioned a couple of months ago on the blog, I had a baby last year. I didn't document my pregnancy style on the blog at all. I wore a lot of dresses. For today's post in collaboration with my friend BRANDI from Pass the Prosecco we decided to style green Spring Dresses.  haven't taken outfit photos here in quite some time. And also it hasn't been warm for the most part, except yesterday and today. But I am throwing it back from last year about 10 months ago (late May 2021) when I was about 23 weeks pregnant with my sweet baby girl and wore my green+white gingham sheath dress from Target. This dress would be perfect to wear for today and it works with a baby bump too, as you will see in some of these pictures.

GREEN  DRESS  FOR  SAINT  PATRICK'S  DAY.
I am in love with my green gingham dress from Target that I purchased last year. I love the big bell-style sleeves and the classic sheath style plus ...POCKETS!! The dress is a little blousy on the front which works for a little baby bump, like I wore it. I have the solid baby blue version of this dress which I wore 9 months pregnant and it still worked with my belly, though a tad short. This gingham dress is so pretty and I love the refreshing seersucker material. That day I shot with JEN from Curated by Jennifer and I borrowed her black leather slide sandals and this big woven bucket tote bag from her. The deep emerald earrings however are mine - I love them from BaubleBar - and I love my black Quay sunglasses too, my favorite pair of Quay's. I am looking forward for Spring to fully come so I can re-wear this dress and more fun, colorful dresses like this. Wishing you all a wonderful Saint Patrick's Day! Will you be celebrating today?! I plan on enjoying the sunshine and taking my baby girl out for a long stroll ride a little later as it gets warmer.
First of all how pretty is Brandi's floral dress from Loft?! She decided to style it two ways. I was shocked when she sent me the photos to see that for her casual styling she opted for an almost identical woven straw bucket bag like mine. We both opted for flat slide sandals too, though mine were black and hers are nude.
The location where we shot these photos is gorgeous. That is such a pretty garden in front of a church in downtown Northville, filled with lots of flowers that were in full bloom. I love the beautiful landscape with the stonework too.








You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter






Comments

  1. Such a cute dress. Love seeing your baby bump.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you are sharing all of these pictures from last year. Funny how you borrowed the sandals and basket from Jennifer! I am looking forward to the weather staying pretty. Today is gorgeous after hours of fog but the last 2 days were rainy and little bit of a downer.
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What pretty green dresses you're both wearing. Happy St. Patrick's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect St. Patrick's Day looks, the shade of green in your dress is my favorite. So cheery and gorgeous!
    xo,
    Kellyann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dress pick! The Gingham is so cute!! Love the cute little baby bump too! I enjoyed the collaboration post!

    -Brandi K
    www.cutebrandik.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a happy St. Patrick's Day! Love your green gingham check dress, and thanks for sharing your pregnancy style. Lovely that you can now hold your precious Giselle in your arms!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this green gingham dress IS cool how fun! Perfect for St Patricks Day! I once saw a suit in a gingham pattern and color like this from Zara but it was only available in the European Zaras. And congrats!

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a pretty dress! I hope you had a great St. Patrick's Day!

    Make Life Marvelous

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ada looking so adorable in that green gingham dress and your baby girl is so cute , and of course Vivian! xo Valerie www.mapleleopard.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a cute dress on you! I loved non maternity dresses like this in my pregnancies, perfect for a growing baby bump as they had so much room!

    Hope that you are having a great day :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is the cutest gingham dress on you! I hope you had a wonderful St Patrick's Day!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  12. I need to pay Nordstrom Rack a visit! So many new and great items.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts