The Sunday Showcase, March 2022: Emerald Green.



HAPPY MARCH!! I have been missing from the blog and my Thursday Moda linkup in almost 3 weeks because I have been so so so busy. A million appointments, phone calls, trips to the grocery store, activities, etc. And then I got sick and today is the first day in 6 days I am feeling a lot better and like the roughness of my skin from the cold and runny nose has dissappapeared. And then I started to write this post on Saturday night but I was having a hard time uploading the photos from Google Photos. So here I am tonight on Monday night, so late but better late than never with our newest Sunday Showcase that I run with my dear friend Mireille. We figured since it is March, what better time to style Emerald Green, a color I personally love. It's also the color of my birthstone for the month of May.

EMERALD  GREEN.
This emerald green post for today is a flashback to an outfit I wore almost exactly a year ago in late March, when I was pregnant and had just started my second trimester. I have had my emerald green silky tunic top for so long. It's from NY+Co a store I haven't been to in about a decade. I love the jeweled neckline of this top and as far as I am concerned it still works for today in 2022. The neckline is quite low so I styled it with one of the silky camisoles by Abercrombie that have the lace trim around the bust area. On the bottom I am wearing my light-wash, slashed-at-the-knee jeans by Target. I layered on top with a brown tuxedo blazer with a faux leather collar which matched my calf-skin leopard flats from Sam Edelman, perfectly. I also accessorized with teardrop-shaped crystal statement earrings. Looking at these photos, it reminds me that March of last year was quite warm and I loved it! Looking forward to Spring so badly. Though we have already had touches of Spring & some days warmer weather, that's why I got sick. March, April and May are most definitely the easiest months to get sick, don't you think?! Has Spring come where you live?! Are you wearing Emerald Green this Spring especially in March in honor of Saint Patricks Day?! As always, the linkup is on the bottom - thank you for joining.

Mireille's Emerald Green maxi dress is gorgeous and totally something I would wear. I love how she styled it. The flower clutch/mini purse is darling! Check her post in detail here.


HAPPY  INTERNATIONAL  WOMEN'S  DAY!!











You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter



Image Map


Comments

  1. Love this denim look and very chic top! You and Vivian take care always!

    Marie
    https://theflowerduet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prefect outfit for this month.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see you back Ada and glad you're feeling better
    Pamela
    www.style-yourself-confident.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Green is your color! Such a pretty top and outfit! Glad you are feeling better!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great look on you and for any busy woman who wants an easy to wear and yet stylish outfit. Well done!

    Rena
    www.finewhateverblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look beautiful in emerald green! So happy you're on the mend and I totally agree with you that it's so easy to get sick in these early months.

    Hope you're having a wonderful week!

    Make Life Marvelous

    ReplyDelete
  7. Warehousity is another age, Tech-related On-Demand Fulfillment, and Direct to Consumer (D2C) satisfaction stage, co-creation a relationship of consistent Bonded Warehousing and 3PL activities the country over. Warehousity Tech stage is a uber Supply Chain Control and Execution Tower. With 1500+ vehicle networks across 300+ metropolitan areas and Towns in its association, Warehousity is adding speed and perceivable quality to the overall Fulfillment of orders. Need to know more, plan a demo through: scm@warehousity.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing post. You are very articulate and explain your ideas and opinions clearly leaving no room for miscommunication. We provides the Consumer Behavior Assignment Help services in the whole Australia. We have smart and high educated professor .Check our websites for more detail and get services.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts