Thursday Moda #274: Red for Women's Heart Health.

February is the month of the heart in more ways than one. As we all know in February we celebrate Valentine's Day - the day of love, romance and genuine caring that comes from the depth of the heart. But   In the month of February we shine light into these issues, to bring awareness of the risks of heart disease and stroke with the goal of reducing the number of lives lost to its related illnesses. For example, the Division for Heart Disease and Stroke Prevention is shining a light on hypertension (high blood pressure) which is a leading risk factor for heart disease and strokes. In honor of the Women's Heart Health, you are supposed to wear red, especially a red dress. So Brandi BRANDI from Pass the Prosecco and I are back dressed up in red, in honor of such a great cause.

RED  FOR  WOMEN'S  HEART  HEALTH.
For today's look I am doing a Throwback Thursday post with this stunning Little Red Dress which I wore exactly 4 years ago on Valentine's Day. So happy to be sharing this stunning fit+flare red dress with the fun laser-cut details on the sleeves and the hemline. This beautiful dress is from Calvin Klein and it was perfect to wear for a Valentine's Dinner Date on a nice restaurant. I paired it with matching flaming-red statement tassel earrings, a stunning gold pave crystal cuff, nude stiletto peep-toe pumps and I added a second pop of color with that foldover dark teal patent leather clutch. And it wasn't freezing to take these photos, despite the snow on the background, because it was in the high 40s and for me as a Michigander it is not a big deal to be outside in short sleeves briefly just for a few pictures. Do you own a little red dress?! I own several of them - no shocker here since red is my favorite color. But I do need to find this LRD in one of my closets and wear it again soon, don't you think?! I have linked 11 gorgeous fit+flare (and more styles) red dresses you can currently shop now, as well as very similar items to my look. My nude lipstick is the Charlotte Tilbury one I linked on the widget, it is the best nude lipstick you can own. A little splurge but so worth it because it is excellent quality on top of being the perfect soft shade of nude. 

This was totally unplanned but darn Brandi and I are totally in sync today with our outfits and not just because we are wearing red! We both are dressed up in short sleeves for a fun date night, we both have heels on and statement jewelry. We also accessorized with foldover clutches. And if those weren't enough similarities, we both posed outside in the snow, too. Brandi is also showing a Throwback Thursday Outfit today and you can read all about it, here.









As always thank you for stopping by and don't forget to join my linkup at the end of the post.



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter





Comments

  1. I have one red dress. I haven't worn it in a few months.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty Valentines outfits! Thanks for the party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Red is your color! That red dress is so pretty on you!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do own a little red dress though have not worn it in a while. You both look lovely and for a good cause too!

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous red dress, my friend! You look fabulous! I always a love a heart health awareness post as well. I have a few LRDs but I haven’t worn them in so long I wonder if they even fit me now. Hmmmm...I will have to investigate!

    Shelbee

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty flashback look! I love red and am looking forward to wearing my red spring dress soon!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Throwback and Women's Heart Health Awareness collaboration. I enjoyed collaborating with you!! It was so much fun!

    Great picks for red dresses!!

    -Brandi Kimberly
    www.cutebrandik.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Support women's heart health by wearing red and raising awareness. Additionally, prioritize your well-being with the USA fentalert test pack wholesale and retail fulfillment service for convenient health monitoring. Together, let's promote heart health and ensure proactive measures for a healthier future.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Support the Red for Women's Heart Health campaign, raising awareness about cardiovascular disease in women. By wearing red, individuals signal solidarity with those affected. For expert advice on maintaining heart health, consider consulting with a Professional Telehealth Company in USA, ensuring proactive measures and timely interventions for optimal well-being.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts