The Sunday Showcase, February 2022, Red for February.


Good Morning and HAPPY MONDAY - the first one of February. I was supposed to post this yesterday but I swear it isn't easy when you are always busy and when things come up on top of that. My Sunday was insane. And then I wasn't feeling so good in the evening, either. One day late but better late than never for this Sunday Showcase rigt?! At least my dear friend Mireille with whom I co-host The Sunday Showcase is on top of things - as usual. You can join our linkup on the bottom of this post, too. But for now let's talk Red - because it is the color of February for more reasons than one. That's why Mireille and I chose to style...

RED  FOR  FEBRUARY.
We are wearing and styling red today because it is the month of February, otherwise known as the month of Love because of Valentine's Day but also the month of hearts and the heart because it is Women's Heart Disease awareness month and that is a great cause. And I personally do not need any excuses to wear red, since it is my most favorite color! Give me red and I am there! And no, it is is not hard to wear red in a very messy, cold Winter climate. Think about a red coat, red gloves, red hat or a red scarf. Don't forget the red lipstick. I am focusing on Red Winter Accessories today, specifically my fun+fabulous bold red scarves and a red velvet newsboy cap that has been in my closet since I was 20 and I still love it and wear it. Bonus points for this post focused on red and love because I am wearing two of my pink coats in a couple of these outfits and pink is another great color to wear on the month of February. I love how both my red floral scarf and my red plaid scarf make a statement. They add a splash of color to otherwise dark colors and brighten these cold, wintery days. But also I love that they are in a print. Are you wearing Red this February?! How are you wearing your reds?! Let me know in the comments. Thanks.

I love this cozy look in black, grey, millennial pink and red. The grey felt hat matches my grey speckled cowlneck sweater underneath. The pink flowers in the scarf are totally brought out because of the light pink coat and I love all the pattern-mixing I did adding speckles, flowers and even cheetah in the mix (my cheetah booties), but I am also wearing so many different textures. Such an awesome, cozy look!

I am one of those people that needs sunglasses when there is snow outside, especially if I am driving on the snow. What about you?!

Mireille styled an orange-red dress from Amazon with hiking boots and a fun hat. I think my love for hats has rubbed on, to her. You can read about her look in detail, here.
I have originally purchased this red plaid blanket scarf almost a decade ago, when I lived/moved back to Albania. It is actually a double-lined, soft, warm material and I absolutely love it. It totally pops against a classic, black parka coat but it looks oh so beautiful, girly, cozy and Valentine-festive against this pink teddy coat from Loft.

Another soft pink coat. I am in love with this soft millennial pink down coat from Land's End I have had for 4 years. It is so soft, keeps you super warm, it has a 3/4 length which I love and it is the perfect coat to wear for the month of February. Plus it brightens up a dreary cold Winter day, for sure.




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter







Comments

  1. Cute outfits. I totally understand been busy.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are the cutest cold weather looks! I love your scarves and hats!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Ada! You are fantastically festive for this holiday of love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute cute! Love the red accessories: it reminds me that I have a pair of red gloves and I will be wearing my nice red sweater this week since I haven't worn it in a while. Love it!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pink puffer coat is so cute, Ada! And I love all of your fun festive accessories.

    Shelbee

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty to see pink and red together, used to be a no-no!!
    Pamela
    www.style-yourself-confident.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts