The Sunday Showcase, January 2022: Winter Whites, Winter Lights.

Happy New Year 2022! It feels weird writing 2022, though we are almost 1/3rd of the way into this new month - the first of the year and also Vivian's Birthday month. Starting off the year after a super busy December, with my monthly collaboration post with my dear friend MIREILLE of Chez Mireille. Speaking of busy December, I actually had a very busy 2021. I birthed a human, the most adorable little girl. I just shared her on Instagram - check it out! It features my favorite photo of the entire 2021, it is also my screen saver on my phone.

So yes, today Mirei and I are back with our monthly "The Sunday Showcase". My sweet Vivian is joining in today's 'challenge' because she is too wearing an outfit in the Winter White color theme we chose which is perfect for January, especially for the frosty white January we are having here in the mitten state. I love doing these monthly collabs with my dear friend. Mireille and I have great ideas for our monthly collaborations this year, lots of style and home ideas and fun style challenges - I am sure. So stay tuned! I wish her and all of you my blogging friends a fantastic new year. 

WINTER  WHITES,  WINTER  LIGHTS.
Isn't Vivian adorable in this pose?! Her entire outfit minus her boots are from Target (sweater leopard tights, winter white+pink pastel sweater dress and lilac braided velvet headband). Her sweater dress by the "Cat and Jack" line is so pretty. Wish you could see the different pastel threads throughout it because it has so many colors: pink, aqua, sky blue, lavender and gold. It is so soft too and the texture is like popcorn. I loved it so much that I ordered the XL for me. A little style tip: if you wear a size XS or S in women you can get away with size XL or XXL in kids sizes. My entire outfit too is mostly Target too. This nude-ish cozy sweater dress with the puffy cableknit slees is by the "A New Day" line at Target - I am in a size small - and I am in love with those pointy suede cognac booties with little 1 inch chunky heels (also by Target). They can perfectly dress up any casual outfit, especially jeans. I kept with the neutrals+monochrome 'theme' by wearing my grey polka dots tights by Loft. My dress, booties and tights are all current. We wore these outfits for Thanksgiving Dinner that my mom hosted so I wanted to be pretty dressy while staying comfortable too (sweater dresses definitely have both the style and the comfort factor). Therefore I did a dark red lip and styled this look with pearls: a flower pearl brooch I have had for years (from The Limited) and my Gucci pearl stud earrings. I also added an iridescent crystal hair pin by Forever 21. Are you wearing any Winter Whites, Winter Lights this Winter?! How are you styling them?! What about sweater dresses - do you love wearing them for Winter with tights or leggings underneath?! Let me know in the comments and don't forget to join my linkup on the bottom of the page, too.

I am in love with every single piece that Mireille is wearing. I especially love her Winter White Combat Boots and how fun is her tie dye maxi skirt?! Since Mireille lives in Georgia, this lovely skirt would work for all seasons. I also love the fun locations where Mireille shot these photos. Wish I was there now sipping a hot cappucino by the fire and just talking away with Mireille. Check out her post in its entirety, here.






You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter





Image Map

Comments

  1. Such beautiful and cozy winter outfits! Love the color of your sweater dress, it's so perfect for this month's theme!
    Congratulations on the new baby! How wonderful, and I am sure Vivian is the best little sister!
    Happy New Year!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. You both look stunning as always! And I love your tree.
    Happy new year and congrats on the sweet baby!

    Marie
    https://theflowerduet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm all about neutrals lately! You and Vivian look so cute and cozy in your sweater dresses!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year Ada and thank you for your hospitality over the past year. I appreciate the effort that goes into admin for link parties. How quickly your beautiful Vivian is growing up, Happy birthday xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ada, you and Vivian (and Mireille) look so lovely in your winter white ensembles. A cozy sweater dresses are a perfect choice for chilly days in January. And congratulations on the new baby. You certainly kept that bit of news under the radar.

    Rena
    www.finewhateverblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of these winter whites on all 3 of you! Vivian is such a wonderful fashion model. She’s got such great style, too! These photos really made me smile extra big today!

    xoxo
    Shelbee

    ReplyDelete
  7. You all look fabulous in your gorgeous knitwear! I love knitted sweater dresses with boots.

    Emma xxx
    www.style-splash.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! You have done an incredible job. I’ll personally recommend this blog to my friends. I’m sure they’ll benefit from it. See also Ntel Nigeria Data Plans

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great effort; I've enjoyed surfing through post. Once more thanks for sharing your decent idea and captivating write-up with us. Nice piece!  Also visit free oau post utme past questions pdf

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts