The Sunday Showcase July 2021: Stars and Stripes for 4th of July.

Hope you all had a fabulous and safe 4th of July weekend! It is nice, because we are back to normalcy for the most part, thank God. For me, it has been quite the week and a half. I have done and accomplished soooo much! To say that I have been busy is a huge understatement. I have had to deal with internet issues too, on top of that. That is why The Sunday Showcase post is a couple of days late, but better late than never! This month MIREILLE of Chez Mireille and I are all about Stars and Stripes in honor of America's Birthday.

STARS.
This was my 4th of July look from last year where I styled STARS, in the form of this navy+white, star-printed, fit+flare dress from Old Navy. Old Navy comes up with these fit+flare, knee-length, sleeveless dresses every year. They come in solids and many prints too. They are cozy and super versatile. This one in navy with the white stars is perfect for the 4th of July. You can find very similar dresses like these at Target, too. I mixed+matched it with my bow red+white slide sandals from Target, a matching star-print bow scrunchie which I wore as a bracelet, a fun gold pave bracelet (adds to the nautical feel!), blue/green/yellow ombre geometric shades and a red bandanna-print scrunchie for my bun. Little Viv wore her own American-flag star tank top with red shorts, slides and Americana flag bows adorning her beautiful braids. Did you wear stars on the 4th of July?! Do you own anything in a star print?

Mireille styling her own stars: I love this outfit featuring a gorgeous, breezy white maxi skirt paired with her gray+navy star-printed tee. Love that tee and skirt of hers and that ultimate straw Summer tote.

STRIPES.
Now, moving on to stripes with one of my favorite midi tank dresses from Target. They have been coming out with these dresses the last 3-4 years and they are awesome. They come in lots of solid colors and lots of prints too. This is the first midi tank dress I bought from Target. I now own it in an olive camouflage print, solid black and a dipped dye green. I think I would like it in a beige or tan, too. For my patriotic look I paired it with my red foam slide sandals (mine are from Wal Mart, but Target, JC Penney, Amazon, etc. has their own versions too). It was such a hot day so I simply opted for a long pendant necklace. Love the acrylic watercolor circle pendant (it is by Loft). I am a huge lover of striped dresses and own a ton myself - this is one of my favorites. Did you wear stripes this 4th of July?! Do you own a lot of striped dresses?!
Mireille has the perfect mom look going in her navy striped mini skirt paired with a little white peasant top and red thong sandals (I own almost identical sandals). Love this photo of her by this bench. You can check Mireille's looks in more detail in her post.

  SHOP  OUR  LOOKS,  BELOW:



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Image Map








Comments

  1. This might be my favorite of all of your dresses! It is so cute and such a cute cut! Love it!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These outfits are so fun for the summer holidays! I really love the star print dress paired with your striped sandals. So stinking cute!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOu girls look so beautiful and patriotic!! Love this theme so much- bravissima!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the simplicity of the stars dress. It's one that you can put in your closet and use each year. It's a flattering cut and a festive outfit for the 4th of July in itself. Great find!

    bosbodaciousblog.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both dresses! Hope you're having a great week so far!

    Emma xxx
    www.style-splash.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts