Thursday Moda #261: Summer Tweed Pastel.

Today I am doing something very rare, posting the same exact outfit I wore today indeed (in real life) OOTD. This rarely happens, especially in the last couple of years. But this adorable new dress from Loft (they come up with the best dresses every Spring+Summer) is worth blogging right away, because you need to get your hands on it, too. I highly recommend it! So let's talk about it...

SUMMER  TWEED  PASTEL.
This adorable ruffle-hemmed short dress (just a couple inches above the knee - perfect length if you ask me) is in the perfect Summer Tweed Pastel. I love that the color is milky but it has those very subtle and very colorful pastel stripes all across in its texture, which in this particular outfit today, mixed so well with my tie-dye rainbow slides (they are new from Target's kids department). I love the details in the designing of this dress, not just the amazing material and colors. It has fully functionable buttons on the front and the straps tie on each shoulder. And of course the flared peplum hem flounces! In their website, Loft describes this dress as their "Bow Strap Button Flounce Dress". 
I punched it up with fun jewelry: a stack of gold bangles, intricate pearl ball studs, my gorgeous black Quay sunglasses (they are my "Sweet Dreams pair) and my stunning hot pink bejeweled headband by BelleFixe. I also layered two necklaces: my sterling silver pave initial necklace which I wear a lot, especially in warm weather and my mixed metals gold+silver chain necklace which in this case looks like a collar. I talked about layering these necklaces on my Instagram post today, too. Last but definitely not least, the latest tote I received in my Summer Cureatur box is also in a neutral tan color (love the linen blend material) and it matched beautifully with my new ruffled neutral dress by Loft. I will be linking this exact dress and several other similar ones on the widget below, some are from Loft but I also found two stunning button-front neutral dresses. Lastly, check out all the happy and colorful rainbow slide sandals I found. They are especially perfect for this month to raise awareness and in support of the LGBTQ community. Happy Shopping!!






You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter






Comments

  1. Love this dress! Your rainbow sandals are also fabulous! Thanks for hosting and have a great rest of your week!

    -Katie
    http://www.hellokatiegirlblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute pastel dress! :) I used to share all my OOTDs the day I wore them too before kids - no I'm still sharing what I wear but I'm a couple weeks behind with it!

    Hope your week is going well :) Cold week here!

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing, Ada! Such a pretty dress and those sandals are super fun!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this darling dress on you! Your sandals are so fun!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those sandals are such a fun addition to the subtle colors in your dress! Thanks for the link up Ada!
    xo,
    Kellyann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely dress, Ada :) Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a sweet dress on you, Ada! It looks so easy to wear and accessorize-perfect for the warm summer months. Loft is a brand that never disappoints. Thanks for the link up and have a great rest of the week and weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is such a cute dress on you! Love your fun sandals too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ada,

    What a fun and joyful look for late Spring day. All of the details come together so nicely in your outfit.

    Rena
    www.finewhateverblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your sandals are super cute.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  11. These bright sandals and headband are such fun additions to your summery outfit here, Ada!

    I hope you are having a great week so far!

    Amber

    Visit AvecAmber.com

    Follow Avec Amber on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweet dress on you Ada, I love the lighter color and I am loving those shoulder ties, great for adjusting to fit one perfectly! Those are fun sandals too!
    Have a great weekend!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. YOu look so good! Feminine, fresh, classy and so darn cute! I love these photos of you looking so happy xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am SO loving the tiered sundresses this season and this one is super cute!! I love the soft stripes. Nicely styled, too, my friend!

    xx Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stainless Steel Iron - TiTiN, TiN,TiN,TiN,TiN
    Stainless Steel titanium alloy nier replicant Iron. Stainless micro titanium trim Steel Iron. TiN, TiN,TiN,TiN. sunscreen with titanium dioxide Stainless Steel, TiN,TiN,TiN. titanium pry bar TiN,TiN,TiN,TiN. Stainless Steel. Stainless Steel, TiN,TiN. Stainless Steel.TiN,TiN,TiN. titanium mens rings

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts