Thursday Moda #260: Currently, June 2021.

Happy JUNE to all! We are almost half-way through 2021, I cannot believe it. But things are getting better. Thank God!! Covid cases are decreasing as people are getting vaccinated, workplaces, jobs, social places, movie theaters etc. are opening up. People are starting to travel, plus parties and events are being booked. I have a feeling it will be the Summer of Weddings, Bridal and Baby Showers. This will be a busy, busy Summer for me, starting with this month of June. I have lacked on posting on the blog and on my Instagram. I haven't had a lot of time to shoot outfits either. School isn't finished for us either. Vivian has 2 full more weeks till she finishes 2nd grade.


celebrating: The beginning of Summer. Can you think of anything better than that?! The weather is getting warmer, hotter even. The sun is shining. The flowers are blooming! It's peonies season - they are my most favorite flowers after all! It's also beach and vacation season for a lot of you who plan to go by the lake or by the ocean this Summer. Days are long and full of sunshine which automatically puts me in a better mood. Plus more time and more will (for me, at least) to do a lot of walking.

collecting: New books for Vivian. I have recently purchased her a lot of new reads on Amazon for the Summer as as she prepares for 3rd grade. Some of the books we have purchased are several of the series books from Vashti Harrison like "Dream Big Little one", "The Story of Ruth Bader Ginsburg: A Biography Book for New Readers" (The Story Of: A Biography Series for New Readers), as well as the Barack Obama Biography from the same series, "A Is for Awesome!: 23 Iconic Women Who Changed the World", etc.

gifting: Baby things. Several of my friends and acquaintances are currently expecting (due with babies later this Summer or in the Fall), so I have been purchasing baby gifts from their registries. It's so fun!

thinking: About a million things at once. My brain overthinks or thinks overtime (usually both). The better thing to ask me is "What I am not thinking or thinking about?!" LOL

trying: New facial creams and routines and some new YSL lipsticks per my friend's recommendation. It's fun to try new things when it comes to beauty and makeup. What are you trying this beginning of the Summer?



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter







Comments

  1. This is for sure going to be a fun summer.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ada,

    Like you, I tend to overthink or think overtime about all sorts of crazy things. Especially when it comes to figuring out topics for my blog. And like you, I fully intend to enjoy the upcoming summer like no summer before.

    Rena
    www.finewhateverblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts