The Sunday Showcase June 2021: Dressing Up Tunics for Summer.

Today my friend Mireille and I are back for our monthly Sunday Showcase. For this month of June, Mireille had a great idea to style tunics for the Summer and we decided to dress them up. Coincidentally our tunics were both sold as 'dresses' but in both of our cases we prefer to wear them as tunics. Mine is junior sizing actually so it's definitely a tunic (it's from this year from Meijer actually). I love the bright colors and bright floral print of Mireille's tunic. It stands out against the cropped white leggings (I need a pair of those myself). Now, let's take a look at my outfit in detail.

DRESSING  UP  TUNICS  FOR  SUMMER.
How cute is my blue, black and white tunic with the ruffled hemline and spaghetti straps?! I love the small floral print, it is very artsy. It paired so well with a pair of classic black leggings and classic black leather pumps that are timeless. For this look I added a crossbody bag in another color. I love this compact leather maroon Rebecca Minkoff bag. It is big enough to carry essentials (keys, phone, wallet, a couple of lipglosses, a mask, some gum/mints). This purse matches my bold, dark lips perfectly. One thing you may notice is that I layered necklaces in two different metallics: silver and gold. But it worked! My gold chain necklace is chunkier and then I have on my dainty silver pave "A" necklace. What do you think of this look?! How do you feel about styling tunics for the Summer with full leggings, cropped leggings or biker shorts?! I say I LOVE IT!

Mireille looks gorgeous in this bright shade of sunflower - I recognized the print from Old Navy. I love her fabulous wedges which can be dressed up or dressed down and they look so so good with that black+snakeskin purse that I gifted her for Christmas. What a chic, elegant and sexy (yet full covered up look) look, perfect for a date night!







You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter






Comments

  1. Such a fun tunic.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute look, Ada! I love the floral print and the pretty colors of your tunic.

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty summer looks on both of you! Wearing a dress as a tunic is a great way to create a new look by shopping your closet. Have a good week and thanks for the link up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ada,

    I fully onboard with leggings under tunics for fun summer outfits like yours. What a great idea for a fabulous look. My preference is for a cropped length and I won't go near anything above the knee even if someone paid me.

    Rena
    www.finewhateverblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was an interesting article that I enjoyed reading. Thanks for taking the time to write it. Keep writing like this. Clicks Test and be the subject of my most recent post. Read this article if you want to know how to use Click Test better in CPS testing. For more information, visit Click Test - Click speed Per Second Test.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts