Currently, May 2021.

Today I am joining ANNE from In Residence with her monthly "Currently" series, who is currently expecting her second baby (another boy) so this is a special Mother's Day for Anne. It's May - my birthday month and Mother's Day (which is today). Happy Mother's Day 2021 to all the beautiful moms who stop by and read this blog - Thank you! I hope you all have a nice, relaxing, beautiful day and get everything you want and deserve!!




consuming: Nothing yet today except coffee with a touch of half+half, but I am going to go out for lunch with my mom and daughter so I am sure we will pick something good.  We are going to a restaurant that's new to us - first time there. But they have been around for about 4 decades. They have great food and drinks!

exploring: the internet LOL.  I am always reading things, checking out nice, easy-to-make, healthy recipes, new series to watch, new books to read, new things on Amazon (that I may or may not need lol) and Amazon best sellers.

getting: A little anxious. So many things to do this Spring+Summer and so little time. I know it will all get done but I am a worrier by nature.

hoping: And praying for some things that are currently preoccupying my mind and soul. I am constantly praying to God everything works out and everything goes well. At the end of the day I know I have to leave it in God's hands and that everything will be OK. Amen!!

seeing: Flowers blooming and that makes me happy. But it has been chilly here this week, today on Mother's Day our high is 48 degrees - probably the lowest, coldest Mother's Day I can remember - and no sunshine. It won't get totally warm and Springy till next weekend which is a week away. This May has been pretty cold so far.






Comments

  1. Hope that restaurant was yummy yesterday - and that your Mother's Day was a special one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had fun at the restaurant.



    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love exploring new restaurants and visiting old favorites - hope your lunch was wonderful! Also seeing signs of spring and it makes me happy, even if the weather isn't as warm as I'd like yet.

    Visiting from Currently #42

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for you:) And when I feel anxious, I love the mantra: Let go and let God...feels just right xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw Ada, nice post. I am currently exploring the internet as well! Ha. Since I rarely go anywhere. I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts