Chiffon, Pink/Lavender/Sky Blue Maxi Dress.

After a long blogging break, I am back with this stunning light chiffon maxi dress in a delightful pink, lavender, purple and sky blue chevron print. Isn't the print simply beautiful?!

This is such a gorgeous dress and the kind of dress you can dress up (think weddings, baby and bridal showers or cocktail party by the beach), dress down (it would look so cute with sneakers and maybe tie a t-shirt around the waist) or in between as I styled it today with pearl-encrusted slides (you can do a pair of sandals or block heels, too). I chose a maroon leather mini crossbody bag that picks up the colors of the dress since they fall under the same family, yet make the look monochromatic! I also chose these delightful lavender flower statement earrings (by JC Penney), bright pink lipstick and my nude+tortoise oversized sunglasses. In the last couple of years I have been all about dainty necklaces. I love this minimalistic silver necklace, it is just a very simple dainty chain with a small "O" charm on it. I will be living in maxis and dresses like this all Summer, what about you?! Cheers to Summer by the way - weather-wise it is here already!!














Comments

  1. What a fun dress, Ada! And those sandals are magnificent!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love maxis! especially when they're flowy and pretty like this one. And then let's talk about those sandals! Sei proprio favolosa carissima amica mia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I love the colors in that geometric print! We were both in the longer dress mode, weren't we? Your earrings and bright pink lipstick, as well as the accessories, are perfect!! Have a lovely weekend!

    xx Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely dress on a beautiful lady! The slip on sandals are also nice!

    Marie
    Marie
    https://theflowerduet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute and fun dress.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love maxi dresses like this Ada!!
    XOOX
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a stunning maxi dress! I adore the chevron print.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a stunning maxi dress! I adore the chevron print.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ada, that dress is super pretty! I really need to find some light summer dresses like that! Especially now it's starting to heat up over here in Portugal!
    Hugs
    Szuy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome back! You look absolutely stunning in this dress and so much taller! I really like the pattern print and am always in for color. It feels so good to be out of winter and cold, and step into the sunshine with all the flowers. I hope you are having a fantastic week. Happy hump day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your dress is super pretty, love the shades of pink and purple Ada. Thanks for sharing on my #LINKUP Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts