Thursday Moda #252: Shamrock Sherpa.

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!! This exact outfit and these photos were taken exactly from a year ago. It was March 17th 2020, 5 days after we had learnt of the way Covid had started to rapidly spread through US. This virus started scaring me, however if you told me on that St. Paddy's day of the circumstances, damage, fear, sickness, death, loss of jobs and everything else that this horrible virus would cause world-wide, I would think you were crazy - and I am being honest. God how little did we know. How naive I was, one can say. And one year later the world is still not back to "normal". Will we ever be (back to normal)? Probably not. Most likely not. Most definitely not. Our normal is and will be something else.

SHAMROCK  SHERPA.
Isn't this shamrock sherpa beautiful to wear for St. Patrick's Day?! It has cozy, fashionable street style vibes with the right pop of colors, and it's totally put-together. The last 3-4 years I have been loving pullover sherpas, like the cozy, stylish and mom-chic sherpa pullovers by Abercrombie and I own several of those, especially a few of the side-snap button ones. But this sherpa is one by J.Crew and the lovely, always-chic Veronika influenced me to buy it. She looked gorgeous in hers, and she also has long brunette locks. Unlike the other sherpas this one is made of the kind of material that is made for even super cold weather (I am talking 0 degrees). This thing is so warm guys, not just cozy. It looked extra chic over my black+white marled sweater by Loft,  my black skinny jeans by Nordstrom (and matching black leather Superga sneakers). To add more festive green to my Irish holiday look, I went for my Kendra Scott green pendant necklace and a couple of beaded bracelets. I also happen to love this bright shamrock shade of green colorblocked with black, it totally pops! What do you think?! Did you wear some green today in honor of St. Paddy's?!




Thank you to everyone that linked with me last week. I was attracted to so many different styles that had nothing in common. But the selected 5 ladies outfits' this week are as diverse as their unique styles. Love them all!










You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter







Comments

  1. Love that shamrock sherpa - looks so cosy and a beautiful color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The virus and subsequent events took us all by surprise and none of us would have ever believed what the future held - thank goodness. If we knew what we were in for I cannot imagine what some would have done. I do believe we will have a new normal moving forward.
    Your sherpa was perfect for St. Patrick's Day!
    Thanks for the link up!
    xo,
    Kellyann

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cosy green outfit! It's crazy to think we were in lockdown this time last year, I was back in the office today! :)


    Thank you for the link up :)

    Hope your week is going well! It's a rainy one here!

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, Ada, I love your shamrock sherpa! Fun blog post title, too. What a gorgeous shade of green it is. So vibrant and happy!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Ada,
    How cute! That shamrock sherpa is adorable on you ! And you are a girl after my own heart with the red wine! I think the last time we went out last year was around St Patty's day, due to Covid.
    Enjoy your week!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am obsessed with sherpa and the color green lately! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy St. Patrick's week to you and Vivian. I love your cozy Kelly green sherpa pullover jacket! Covid has certainly changed the world, I hope it will be to embrace a better new normal. Thanks for sharing, and the link up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Than you for sharing my look!! Absolutely love your outfit - the green is so pretty on you!

    Lizzie
    www.lizzieinlace.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Green is a great color on you, Ada, and don't we all love these warm and cozy sherpa tops? I think we were all pretty naive a year ago. Who'd have thought this would go on so long and that we would lose so many people. A sad time, to be sure. Here's hoping that the vaccines get us to herd immunity so we can explore the new normal!

    xx Darlene
    www.aquamarinastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sei una bambola! You look stunning in that green sherpa! And do come by tomorrow (Friday)- I'm featuring you!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. March 17th. 2020 was sure a day to remember. It was when so much has change.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sunny skies! Love how warm and cozy your sherpa looks!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that green sherpa of yours! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That looks like a tasty glass of wine, Ada ;) Happy St. Paddy's day!
    Cheryl Shops | www.cherylshops.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your green necklace and sherpa fleece are both perfect green shades for St. Patrick's Day!

    I hope you are having a great week!

    Amber

    Visit AvecAmber.com

    Follow Avec Amber on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  16. I absolutely LOVE sherpas, Ada! And yours is utter perfection in green. It's gorgeous! So nice to see you enjoying yourself with a glass of wine :)
    Hugs
    Suzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your shamrock sherpa, such a gorgeous shade of green!

    Emma xxx
    www.style-splash.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a super cute sherpa, perfect for St. Patty's!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts