Thursday Moda #247: Valentine's Day Looks.

Happy Thursday! Today, in honor of this week which is Valentine's Week, I am looking back at some Valentine's Day Inspired Looks. It has been a very cold 2-3 weeks here with temperatures in the teens and lots of snow, therefore I haven't taken many photos if any recently and even if I did all my outdoor photos would be of me in very warm layers and outerwear. It's interesting and nice to look at past looks and past weather from previous Februaries and Winter seasons. Let's take a peak below at each outfit.
                                                                                                   
BOHEMIAN.
Love this unique rust red shirtdress with the fun white+blue embroidery. I paired it with a red colorblocked oversized blanket scarf, simple leather black booties, a dainty gold necklace and little flower stud earrings. Simple bohemian but put-together.

EDGY  IN  BLACK  WITH  A POP  OF  BRIGHT  PINK.
A little edgy, a little girly in black and bright pink, this outfit is a formula I love. Black leather skinny pants or faux leather leggings paired with a beautiful silk ruffled blouse and a cardigan on top. I added some bright square-shaped studs and a pop of leopard via the bow of that headband and I loved that this outfit is both a little romantic and a little edgy.

LITTLE  RED  DRESS.
One of my favorite looks ever. I own a lot of little red dresses or a LRD but this is one of my favorites. I styled this for a gala event I did for work a couple of years ago. And I rember this day well, despite the snow in the background, it was sunny and in the low 50s. I love the fluttery sleeves of this LRD and the perfect knee-length. It looked great with nude pumps and that crystal statement necklace. 

BUNDLED  UP  IN  MILLENNIAL  PINK  AND  RED.
This is my first pink coat I bought and since then I have 3 pink coats, but this beautiful millennial pink one is the only puffy coat. I love this Land's End coat so much, it is so cozy, warm and light like a cloud.  I wear it a lot. Looks great paired with red, in this case the dark red velvet newsboy cap I have owned for years (by bebe).

RED,  BOWS  AND  POLKA  DOTS.


A red sweater, polka dots and bows are 3 great elements to make up a Valentine's Inspired Outfit. Each of them is festive and romantic for this month of love. In this outfit I paired all three together and I did a little pattern mixing between the polka dots and the leopard in my clutch.

LAYERED  IN  PINK,  CREAM  AND  PURPLE.
I love this outfit so much. It is warm, sophisticated, casual but dressy and pretty unique. It is made up of brights and neutrals. I don't think I had ever paired cream, beige/nude, hot pink and purple together but it is such a great combo of colors for this month of love. Sweaters and Winter Accessories don't have to be boring or uninspiring!

MINI  SKIRT,  RUFFLES  AND  OVER-THE-KNEE  BOOTS.
Lots of textures in this outfit featuring a mini skirt, over-the-knee boots and a ruffled blouse. I love this navy faux suede mini skirt so much, it is so pretty and feminine, yet sexy and fun. My tights are textured too. The blouse has a simple vine floral maroon print and it mixes+matches well with the orange-red snakeskin clutch. For the outside, besides the coat, I added a faux fur snood and a big floppy brown hat.



This week for my favorites, I have chosen gorgeous skirt looks that were linked 2 weeks ago. I love every single one of these outfits and all those amazing skirts. As a skirt lover, these are outfits that I would totally wear. Love how the 2 Chicago bloggers both styled mini skirts with black tall boots and moto jackets. Let's take a look at each outfit, better in detail, below.
Stylist Kathrine knows very well 'How to Wear a Mini Skirt in Winter', don't forget a pair of tights and long boots, plus a moto jacket is always a stylish option!
'Pink Monochrome Outfit for Valentine's Day' for the princess of pink Lizzie. This girl has the best pleated skirts and mini skirts.
'Puppy Love' in the cutest Red Valentine sweater. It suits Katie who has a dog and it looks great with that leopard skirt!
'Wearing Your Scarf as a Skirt?' What a genius idea by the always stylish and fabulous Grace. Love it with those stunning silver stilettos.
'Never Met a Skirt I Didn't Like' either and Laura's magenta tweed mini wrap skirt is no exception. I see similarities between her outfit and my last one from this post with my own mini skirt and black OTK boots.





You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter






Comments

  1. The pink, cream & purple is my favorite!
    Debbie
    www.fashionfairydust.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing all of these great Valentine's looks from the past-love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the shout-out! Love those purple-y pants of yours.

    Miles of smiles,
    Grace

    gracefulrags.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you have a lovely Valentines day Ada xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the feature! I love all of your gorgeous Valentine's Day inspiration! That layered pink and purple one is my favorite! The colors are so pretty together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfits. We actully have been getting hit with snow here in Maryland.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ada, you look adorable as always! I love your pink puffer coat and red bohemian dress, so lovely on you.
    I hope you have a wonderful valentines day

    xoxo

    Valerie
    www.mapleleopard.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have so many lovely outfits with red and pink tones, Ada! I love your little red dress!

    I hope you are having a great week!

    Amber

    Visit AvecAmber.com

    Follow Avec Amber on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some dazzling outfits Ada. I particularly love your LRD and the purple cream and pink outfit. Hope you and Vivian have a lovely weekend

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super fun and festive outfits, Ada! Red and bright pink are such beautiful colors on you!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these outfits (especially the red dress)!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So many cute outfits Ada! I love your red dress and pink puffer coat. Oh, and that red lippy you are wearing - gorgeous!

    Maureen | www.littlemisscasual.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's insane how gorgeous you are! Absolutely love all this styling. sei proprio bellissima!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute red and pink outfits! I like that little red dress :)

    Hope you are having a nice weekend :) We had fun with the family celebrating Lunar New Year with a big meal yesterday :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts