Pink Week for Breast Cancer - Pink Accessories.

A day late and a dollar short lol - how that saying goes - but I have had such a busy, fulfilling, surprising, outstanding and overwhelming (in a good way) weekend filled with so much happiness, surprises and big blessings! A weekend I got to share (a little) with my dear friend MIREI of Chez Mireille who I am co-hosting with, today. My heart is so full right now. This French mama of 4 joined me today for the 6th day of the Pink Week where we get to style...

PINK  ACCESSORIES.
Today my breast cancer aWEARness outfit is styled around a pink accessory and my pink accessory are these silky slip-on sneakers with embellished faux pearls and pearl crystals. These are from Target and I have had them for a couple of years. By far my most favorite slip-on sneakers and the most comfortable ones too. I can easily and comfortably wear them without those invisible flats socks. For one of our warmer earlier days this October I wore these beautiful millennial pink silk embellished slip-on sneakers with my new windowplane plaid midi linen dress by Gap (love the easy, elegant shirtdress style) and my medium wash denim jacket. Not only is this Gap dress awesome and currently on a huge clearance sale but Gap through the decades has been making, designing and re-designing the best denim jackets now. The current one I have from them is simply amazing: so modern, stylish and cool, too. 


Putting the cutest bohemian look together, Mireille styled colors in a similar family, in hues of burgundy, magenta and fuchsia. Love her big bold tote. The color is vibrant and the entire bag is definitely a statement piece!







One last time, I invite you to join my special linkup for this week. It is the Pink Linkup. Thanks for being here. =)






Comments

  1. Your shoe are super cute.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pink sneaks are so cute, Ada! And for a great cause!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ada!
    Going for my mammo next week. Love the sweet pink jeweled shoes! I also love the cozy flannel dress on you! I have several I need to take out for the season.
    Hope you are well!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute checked dress and those embellished shoes are a fun accessory! :)

    Thanks so much for joining the #WeekdayWearLinkup! Hope that you are having a nice weekend :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, this is such a cute outfit, Ada! Your shirt dress is adorable and I love the denim jacket with it. But those pink pearly sneakers are just the show stealers, for sure! So adorable! Thanks for linking with me.

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts