Pink Week for Breast Cancer - Bright Pink.


It is day three of my Pink Week for Breast Cancer. We are wearing lots of pink around here, this week. Me and guests (different ones each week) and Vivian too. Today I am joined by NANCY from Nancy's Fashion Style as we share some bright pink! Viv also joined momma in today's post and we are posting the outfits we actually wore in real life yesterday. She had a half-day from school yesterday because of parent-teacher conferences, so I told her I would pick her up and we would have a little mommy-daughter donut date and a little walk. The weather was pretty nice too so it was perfect for these outdoor photos. And to go with our pink outfits today, look at those pink-glazed sprinkled donuts. I almost never eat donuts, as a matter of fact I had just one bite but I treated Viv to some and had some cold brew coffee from Dunkin Donuts, for myself.

BRIGHT  PINK.
Having fun under the Autumn sun with Instagram filters!
What kind of pink would fall under the category of bright pink?! Bright pink I would say is considered neon pink, hot pink, bubblegum pink, a bright orchid, as well as fuchsia all the way through a bright magenta. Basically anything that is very pink, saturated sugary pink. My beautiful silky leopard print blouse by Who What Wear from Target is between a fuchsia and magenta, more fuchsia I would say. It definitely qualifies as bright pink, as does Nancy's neon pink blazer with that cute matching watering flower pot. Who What Wear always has the best blouses, usually between $25 to $35. They are sleek, chic, sophisticated, modern and perfect for a working mom. They are very well made and look so expensive. A lot of them offer many fun and intricate details too whether it is the print, sleeves, ruffles, mix of materials, etc. This one has a bow-tie neckline which I left untied and the coolest sheer chiffon balloon sleeves. I linked this gorgeous blouse on the widget below. I paired my top with black skinny jeans by Old Navy and some fun boots that feature buckles and a pointy toe. They are so cool and edgy. I also wore my new charcoal sherpa coat/jacket by Abercrombie that has the coolest faux leather chest pocket off one side. Those grey tortoise oversized designer-looking sunglasses looked perfect with both the blouse and the jacket. Last, I accessorized with some fun pom pom black+gold statement earrings by the Sugarfix by BaubleBar line. It has been fun coming up with these breast cancer aWEARness outfits and I have worn every single one of them. I loved that this look is edgy and pretty monochromatic yet with a huge pop of color. What do you think?!


The sweet and beautiful Vivian in 3 sweet shades of pink: the oversized cardigan from Gap which I love (the identical cardi is linked up on the widget below), the fabulous Skechers sneakers and her glazed pink donut, all paired together with her black+white buffalo plaid (new) leggings by Cat and Jack from Target. Speaking of donuts, do you write/spell them DONUT or DOUGHNUT?! I guess they can be spelled either way but I prefer donut since it's short and sweet and the 3 additional letters in "doughnut" are all silent, anyway. Why is English so complicated, sometimes?!
There will be more bright pink and more leopard for that matter during this Pink Week. Stay tuned for tomorrow's and Friday's posts.























Comments

  1. Love this pink printed top! You and Vivian look amazing.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are so cute! Love your bright pink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun and delicious treat! I , too, almost never eat a donut but that's only because we don't buy any but if we did, they are a favorite treat of mine! I love pink and even better if its bright! There's nothing quite like a pop of pink to make an outfit beautiful. Btw, those pair of sunnies are perfection!

    Maureen | www.littlemisscasual.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that you two have mommy and me dates. Sorry we didn't get a chance to meet up.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of the bright pink for breast cancer awareness! Those donuts looks so cute and delicious! I hope you have a great week!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving your patterned pink blouse Ada! You both look gorgeous and the doughnuts are the perfect accessory.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you two had fun! Those donuts look good too!

    Jennifer
    Curated By Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your dedication Ada! And thank you so much for including me! You and Vivian look very fashionable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ada, that blouse is so much fun! The print is adorable and bright pink is totally your color! And how cute is Vivian's little outfit, too!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that you are wearing pink for breast cancer awareness! Your printed blouse is gorgeous and Vivian is adorable in her outfit! Those donuts look so good!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun bright top! it's nice you got the chance to spend more time with your daughter too :)

    Thanks for the link up :)

    Hope your week is going well :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  12. That blouse is gorgeous and I love your boots. Loving all the pink this week!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like you guys had fun as usual. Love your little adventures. Also love that top!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts