Currently, October 2020.

Happy October!! I am doing my monthly "currently" post as usual, albeit it is already one-third through October so this post is a lot later than usual. But it's OK. Here we are in my favorite Fall month of them all, on the month of pumpkins, candy corn, witches and Halloween. Read below what I am up to.




admiring: The last few warm-ish days of 2020. I know I will ask for them come mid February lol. It is after all Michigan and we have about 6 months of Winter.

going: Hmm nowhere, except grocery stores, shopping, running errands and soon to school drop off + pick up. Are you guys going anywhere more special or more fun?!

making: New recipes of pasta, trying to add lots of vegetables and lately shrimp, to them. Today we ate pene pasta in a garlic, white-wine lemon-y sauce with shrimp and some dill, black pepper and shaved asiago cheese for tasting.

scheduling: A million posts and collaborations for October. This October will be a month of heavy blogging for me and several collaborations in the works, too. My next one is this upcoming Monday on October 12th. That is also Vivian's first day of school, in person. Fingers crossed!! 

wishing: The new school year goes on as smoothly as possible. I know this will be difficult, different, new and unique for everyone involved: teachers, principals, us the parents and especially the kids. But I hope all of us work together, contribute, collaborate and understand in order to make the 2020-2021 school year as smooth and as normal as possible, masks and all. This is no time to be a negative Karen!!






Comments

  1. Same here on the Michigan weather! And I hope the start of in-person school goes great. I bet she'll love being back with friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So not looking forward to michigan weather next week.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are soaking up our last warmish days as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have some nice mild days recently, too, that we have been embracing and enjoying before they are gone! Thanks for sharing and linking up with me, my friend.

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a busy time for you! :) We are getting out to parks and trails for walking / bike riding / scooting with the kids, as although the playgrounds are open we are staying away. everything is open here but we just like keeping away from people if we can, haha! So we order takeout instead of dining anywhere. We did go to the movies the other week, we hadn't had cases for 3 weeks at that point and my sister scored us free tickets. It was nice for the kids to have a little bit of normality! :)

    Thanks so much for joining the #WeekdayWearLinkup!

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts