"A Poetry" - Poetry plus Linkup.

OMG this week have gone by so fast and I have been so busy. I was supposed to blog Monday with my group of Fabulous 40s ladies but I had such a long, great weekend that went into Monday and then Tuesday and here we are on a Wednesday and that post is still not up, but I will blog that outfit sometime this week - I promise. Now on to some poetry, because there have been many outfits here lately and none of my writing. So I am sharing a poetry written about a poetry (play on words I know lol) written almost 17 years ago.

A Poetry... (written on January 12th 2004.)


  A Poetry is a rhythm of life, cooked with heart and soul, blessed and inspired by love, not forged, not forced, but free ...like a horse running through a green field!   A Poetry is an omen of feelings, taken abruptly from inside, poured into each and every verse through similes, metaphors and alterations, like a glass filled up with the liquid of hope and survival!   A Poetry is my companion, my friend, the one who lends me its ear, the one that understands me entirely and whole-heartedly, the one I dance with every night before I sleep, so beautiful, so calm, so helpful, so sweet!!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter




Comments

  1. Lovely poem! hope your week gets less hectic soon!

    Thanks for the link up :)


    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your poem! It seems like a few of us are having a busy time. I t gives me positive feelings for the future, when things get back to normal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you find comfort and healing through your writing the same way that I do. Always from the heart, my friend, and your poems are always beautiful.

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you're keeping poetry alive! I enjoyed reading my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your poem with us, you're reminding me that I don't read enough poetry--I need to do that more often.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed your poem Ada! I always love to write and am sure poetry is a wonderful expression for you.
    Have a great week!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Ada what an uplifting poem- I love it!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are such a great writer, Ada! I used to love to write poetry, but haven't in YEARS. There is a poetry writer on Instagram I like, his name is @atticusxo and I bought a couple of his books. His poetry is very to the point, raw and about love and life. I think you'd like it. :)

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am glad to hear you had such a wonderful weekend! Life first, blog second! That is important!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know I can't belive how fast this week went by

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/fashion

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts