Thursday Fashion Files: A Feminine, Sexy, Asymmetric Floral Midi Dress.

This week starting on Monday, I am on vacation, that is why I have been very quiet on the blog and that is why I am posting late today. Yesterday we arrived in beautiful sunny Florida where we will be for at least a week. It was an exhausting, terribly long but fun drive, nevertheless, filled with all of the latest Albanian hits playing on Bluetooth. Today I am combining my normal Thursday Moda with Thursday Fashion Files and sharing this sunning asymmetric midi dress with the thigh-high sleet down the left leg.

A  FEMININE,  SEXY,  ASYMMETRIC,  FLORAL  MIDI  DRESS.
I am sharing today this feminine, sexy, asymmetric, floral midi dress which I wore a few Sundays ago on date night. It is current by American Eagle, a store I hadn't shopped in, in so, so long. But they had some very cute things. The dress is very feminine and I love the variation in the asymmetry from the cold shoulder on one side and the elbow-length sleeve on the other side, to that thigh-high slit over the left leg. This dress exposes skin in a subtle way while still being dressy and sexy for date night - and boy did I get some compliments. I love that the floral print is very small and it has all those amazing Autumn hues: maroon, orange, blush, burgundy, burnt orange and mauve. It went real well with my wine leather crossbody saddle bag by Rebecca Minkoff. I also wore ombre sunnies that go from burgundy to blush pink to tortoise. I mixed and matched between my colorful tile bracelets from Amazon and a few sparkly beaded stretchy bracelets purchased last year when we were on vacation in Grand Haven. For my earrings I chose these teardrop-shaped hoops made out of small aqua crystal beads (by Loft). For shoes I went simple with suede, nude, block heel sandals (by Who What Wear), they are beautiful sandals and go with everything. They dress up any outfit. I played up the asymmetry of the dress with my hairstyle too. I brushed it on one side and added a sparkly little Swarovski barrette to it. The makeup complimented the outfit too. It truly ended up being a gorgeous outfit, one of my favorites I have worn this Summer. What do you think?!
 







Now let me join the Thursday Fashion Files linkup, co-hosting with my dear friends Carrie at Curly Crafty Mom and Jill at Doused in Pink.







You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter





Comments

  1. So happy to have you joining us today! This has to be one of my favorite outfits on you! I love the print and one-shoulder detail!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful dress Ada! It's so feminine and I love the one pretty sleeve detail. Hope you're enjoying your vacay! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fun dress for a date night! Enjoy the beach!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely dress on you, Ada. Hope you have a wonderful vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for joining us today, Ada! I hope your vacation was wonderful. This floral dress is just to cutest on you and you look so happy!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress is absolutely lovely Ada! I hope you have a wonderful vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful dress, Ada! I love the sexy one shoulder look and the print and colors are so gorgeous.

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty dress Ada, looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute dress! One shoulder stuff is so trendy this season. And it's so funny you're talking about American Eagle because I just stumbled across their site and they have SO many cute items right now. I've never actually shopped there before but I might have to place an order!

    Miles of smiles,
    Grace

    gracefulrags.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This dress is so pretty on you, Ada! What a gorgeous summer piece. Enjoy your Florida vacation, that sounds wonderful right about now!

    I hope you are having a great week!

    Amber

    Visit AvecAmber.com

    Follow Avec Amber on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  11. OK, now THAT is the perfect dress for your Florida vacation! I hope you have the most wonderful time, Ada. We all need that right now.

    xx Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad you made it to FL

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous dress Ada! You look stunning! I love your hair swept to one side.

    Emma xxx
    www.style-splash.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a gorgeous dress for a date night! I love it!

    xoxo
    Lovely

    http://mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts