The Prettiest Purple+Pink Floral Fit+Flare Dress.

You all know I love dresses. I own a lot of them, like this scuba material gorgeous piece that doesn't wrinkle. This is the third time I have worn it (for an evening dinner with my family). I wear a ton, a ton of dresses in the Summer. They keep me cool and fresh and they are a one+done outfit. What's better than that?! All you have to worry about is the shoes!

THE  PRETTIEST  PURPLE+PINK  FLORAL  FIT+FLARE  DRESS.
This is the prettiest purple+pink floral fit+flare dress! Try saying that 3 times in a row. It is a tongue twister for sure. This beauty has pockets and I love the black piping which is definitely very visible because it shows through all those pretty, bright colors. I love it. Needs to be on repeat once more for late Summer and sometime in the Fall. What do you think?! This time around I styled it with just-as-bright pretty orange sandals. Aren't this INC by Macy's Orange sandals so pretty?! I love the scalloped straps and they have the perfect 2-inch heels. They are very comfortable too. A pretty stretchy pink-stone bracelet, gorgeous filigree crystal drop earrings and simple but elegant makeup and I was good to go sit down for dinner on the patio - our first dinner out as a family, after the restaurants were open again (this outfit is from early June). Do you own a bright floral fit+flare dress? Are you wearing lots of dresses this Summer?!












Comments

  1. Your dress is super cute. Hope you are having a great week.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute floral dress! the colours are so nice for summer! :)

    Thank you for the link up!

    Hope that your week is going well :) It's a cold and wintery one here!

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ada, this dress is magnificent! I love the print and the colors and the black piping really adds a little extra something special. You look amazing, my friend!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the waist and the trim on this dress! Makes it even more fun! I am wearing so many more skirts and dresses this summer with the heat and am loving it!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous dress! Such a beautiful print! You look gorgeous!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  6. That floral dress is so pretty, I love the bright colors and black trim!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another cute dress, Ada! I love florals and this one is super cute on you!

    xx Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Summer dress! I love the contrast of the bright sandals!

    Emma xxx
    www.style-splash.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts