Currently, July 2020.

I am posting this Currently post about a week later than usual but better late than Never. It is still the first week of July, after all. Speaking of July, I feel like July and August ALWAYS FLY BY! Maybe because they are the most summery months of all Summer! I really hope they last, but I doubt. LOL

cooking: Salads, smoothies and lots of corn (boiled corn, grilled corn on the cob). Summer is all about eating light or lighter. I try. I really do. Though today we got this warm, fresh-baked bread from an Italian bakery and I had 6 slices of it at lunch and 4 for dinner. In my defense the slices are little and very thin, but still. Bread is my biggest weakness, food-wise. 

photographing: What I wear daily and what Vivian wears daily because she has the cutest clothes! I have always been one of those people who blogs or shares on Instagram about 95% of what I wear in real life. The other 5% is for collaborations with other bloggers or brands. 

sharing: On my Instagram Stories, anything and everything that piques my interest, such as good quotes, thoughts on racism + LBTGQ rights, thoughts on Covid19, etc. I would love to follow me on my Instagram. Thank You!

trying: To be more sensitive, more understanding, kinder, nicer, less judgmental, less know-it-all in regards to everything that is happening around me (what I mean is what is happening in the world, today). 2020 has been a huge, horrendous hurricane to say the least! I am definitely trying to educate myself on issues I knew very little of and be more accepting of everyone. No negative Karens allowed in my mindset!

wondering: If I will be able to go to my upcoming vacation in August, it's to Florida. And unfortunately Florida is not doing so hot right now with the Corona Virus. But I want to go so bad and so does Vivian. Praying for everything and everyone to get better and crossing my fingers that we can go!

Image Map


  1. I hope you will be able to get your vacation in

  2. I hope you're able to travel next month! Dang coronavirus! I love what you said about "trying"--I"m trying to do all those things too, it's a constant journey!

  3. Great post, my friend! I am trying to stay positive through all of this which means I have to isolate myself from the craziness out in the world right now. Thanks for linking up with me!


  4. Sounds like you are having fun! :) Hope things get safe so you can travel to Florida like you hoped! Here we have lockecd down one of our states as they have nearly 1000 cases and that's crazy numbers to us, I know the numbers in the US are a lot higher.

    Thank you for joining the #weekdaywearlinkup!

    Hope you had a lovely weekend :)

    Away From Blue


Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts