Vivian's Summer Style 2020 - Part One.

Having a girl, I always thought it would be so fun to dress her: whether I chose her outfits or she does, getting Vivian dressed is a lot of fun and I think mama girl mama would say that, especially for young girls, let's say 3rd graders or younger. Plus there are so many cute clothes for girls, so many options, so many fun things, bright and unique accessories, bows galore! Even the footwear is adorable! I mean look at those Golden Strappy Unicorn Sandals that Vivian is remixing today (in her first Summer Style Post for 2020). Let's take a look at the two most recent outfits, she wore this week to be exact. The pastel dress is from last night when we went Downtown Northville with my parents as well, while the shorts look with the adorable brick-orange funnel neck top with the eyelet trim is from today - we took a quick trip to mom's office, the dentist, and last but not least a Target+Starbucks run. I loved both of these outfits, especially today's. Vivian kept saying, "Mommy this is one of my most stylish outfits. I look like a teenager!" Now I am not quite there yet - don't grow up too fast Vivian, your teenage years are a little far yet.

Vivian's  Summer  Style  2020 -  Part  One.
Today I introduce two very different styles of Vivian. First a Two-Toned Pastel Dress with Scarlet O'Hara type of gatherings on her skirt. It looks so cute and perfectly-matched with her lavender socks with white eyelet ruffles and her Gold Unicorn Sandals (the unicorn is periwinkle, ivory and aqua). Adding to the girly factor are the two hand-made pink hair barrettes as her hair is down in wavy ends. My mom purchased this dress for Vivian a couple of years ago but it was huge on her then. The sandals are from the Cat+Jack line at Target from last year. The other outfit features that Coral-Brick Sleeveless Top - it's the cutest with the ruffled eyelet details - a current new item from the Art Class Children's line at Target - Vivian's ribbed eyelet tank top (the exact one) is linked in the widget below. We paired it with those Adorable Surfer Boat Print Navy Shorts (they have the cutest bow belt on the front) by Macy's which Vivian has had for a couple of years. Her hair was put in a braided ponytail (since it was very very hot) and of course she had a cute bow on the back (it's a red+white silk striped elegant bow). While I love that cute little dress of Vivian's, my favorite outfit is also the second one - the same one she liked. Which one is your favorite?!


I am still working on the Thursday Moda post which I am once again co-hosting with MIREILLE. The post will be up by 11.00 AM Eastern Time on Thursday. Meanwhile you can join the linkup, below. Thank You!






Comments

  1. They are both such cute outfits! I have a lot of fun dressing my kids as well - you can get some adorable cute clothes for kids! So far I've bought one tee for myself this winter, and entire wardrobes for the kids, ha!

    I like your new blog layout too.

    Thanks for the link up!

    Hope that you are having a good week :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vivivan looks so cute! That is the one thing I miss about not having a girl: all of the cute little outfits as well as the mommy and me outfits. I do love both outfits,, can't decide which I like best!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vivian is such a stylish fashionista! Love your new blog design Ada! Thank you for the linkup!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't having a little girl so much fun.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts