My Silver Easter Bunny. Plus Linkup.

How was your EASTER everyone? It was a very different kind of Easter was it not?! The weather was nice, which means the kids got to enjoy egg hunts in their homes, back-yards and front-yards. I am glad that most parents did not 'skip' Easter and got their kids their baskets of goodies and some of them even got their babies dressed up or coordinated outfits to take cute pictures with their kids. I am glad that despite these awful, unprecedented times we are having, all of our governors and world leaders everywhere declared that the Tooth Fairy or the Easter Bunny were not cancelled. Glad to see that our Easter Bunny visited our neighborhood the Saturday before Easter. The bunny is an essential worker after all. Lucky for us, we happened to see him from the window so we rushed outside and my sweet Vivian took a couple of photos from far away, social distanced at least 20 feet away. But these photos are from last year, the day Vivian did her Easter celebrations at school as a Kindergardener, on Good Friday. I love this silvery taupe outfits we created, which actually looks like a dress but it's two pieces: a frilly layered, polka dot tulle skirt and a bunny sequined sweater, both by H+M. My beautiful kid wore her pink pastel booties by Cat+Jack from Target and one of her JoJo Bows (this one is a pretty lavender one).


My mantle decorated for Spring and Easter last year. It looks different this year, very different.





You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter




Comments

  1. What a cute outfit! Some of the chocolate I ordered online didn't arrive so we had a smaller egg hunt for the boys with what I found at the store a couple days before Easter, and then another one once the extra things I ordered arrived, haha! it was supposed to be guaranteed Easter delivery, ha!

    Thanks for the link up!

    Hope that you are having a good week :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vivian looks very cute. Sounds like you had a lovely Easter x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word, Ada, how cute is Vivian! She is rocking some serious fashion blogger style here. I love her cute sweater and those darling pink boots!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are looking forward to our egg hunt this weekend. I found some fun things for my 3 youngest's baskets. Vivian is a cutie!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vivian is so cute! I love her outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is such a cuties, Easter is a great holiday for little ones. Hope you are well and staying safe Ada.
    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute outfit. My Easter was nice. I worked in the morning and then made a small dinner in the evening.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vivian looks adorable in her Easter outfit!

    I hope you have a fabulous week!

    Amber

    Visit AvecAmber.com

    Follow Avec Amber on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vivian is so adorable—I would totally wear that look! ;)
    Cheryl Shops | www.cherylshops.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi dear Ada, I have to admit that this Easter went by and I barely remembered.
    The days go by and some times I have no idea what day of the week I am living in.
    Doing small things to change this around.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Vivian looks so cute in her pretty outfit! Hope you're keeping well.

    Emma xxx
    www.style-splash.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts