Thursday Moda #203: Red and Pink on a Snow Winter White Day.

I wore this outfit today on a sunny but very cold day, filled with lots of snow. And don't let that sun fool you, it was a very brisky and not-so-balmy weather, it was only 16 degrees the moment these photos were shot, around 9.00 AM today. My work outfit underneath was nothing special, quite boring actually: black dressy pants, black sweater and black booties. Definitely nothing exciting for a blogger. And I couldn't pose with my entirely-black (and boring) outfit, outside either, because I would freeze to death and I have already had a cold for 11 days, that is the last thing I need LOL. But make no mistake I kept things beautiful, cozy, bright and colorful on top of the outfit, with my outerwear. As a matter of fact I wore...

RED  AND  PINK  ON  A  SNOW  WINTER  WHITE  DAY.
And I am wearing my favorite Pink Puffer Jacket - this baby pink puffer coat from Land's End (my second Winter with it) - with a Wine Red Burgundy Velvet Newsboy Cap (purchased from Albania, for over a decade ago) and I wore a coat of Almay's Silver Plum Lipstick whose name perfectly describes its color. And of course, it was sunny and my eyes cannot stand sun so I had to wear some sunglasses. I have had this dark oval pair by Nine West for years. You can't see them on me, but I have tiny Circle Pink Stud Earrings, too. Not bad for looking cute, cozy, bright and warm on a very cold day, don't you think?!









You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter


Image Map


Comments

  1. Pretty color combo! It looks good on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your colorful outerwear! Just a little color can brigthen a day! And ones mood!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've made me really want a pink puffer! Just when I thought I was done with buying any winter clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute jacket Ada! I love the Mac lipsticks too, think they are the best, pretty color! You wear hats so well and this one is adorble with your look.
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute jacket. I have a bright pink jacket that I love wearing during the colder months.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely combination my dear Ada ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. After such a grey January, I'm glad we have some sun! But you are right, it is deceiving! You still manage to look cute though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The pink puffer is so fun and red is such a good color on you!
    Debbie
    www.fashionfairydust.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely jacket and liking you hat too. Thanks for sharing and hosting. Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete

  10. If you are stuck with your management assignment then in this case you can opt for our Law Assignments. we provide the best online assignment help.We also provide Business Law Homework Help for students across the globe. for more information contact us +16692714848

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts