Thursday Moda #189: Fall Layers - Stripes with Leopard.

I have always loved leopard and stripes. They are my two most favorite prints. I also think they are the two most classic, most sophisticated basic prints. Practically a classic tan/brown leopard and a black+white or navy+white stripe are most definitely the easiest prints to mix and match with everything and wear as a blank canvas, as a neutral! These two gorgeous prints: Stripes and Leopard - are classics and they look great paired together, so I did just that for Fall, last week. =)

FALL  LAYERS  -  STRIPES  WITH  LEOPARD.
Last week, on a Tuesday off from work, when it wasn't too cold to go out with just a cardigan, not a coat or a puffer, I decided to pair one of my older striped tees with my classic merino wool grey long cardigan, worn-in black skinny jeans, a touch of light pinks (my gorgeous purse you all love) and a dash of leopard via my newsboy cap, my sneakers and my wallet. I posted this outfit on my Instagram last week in comparison with another similar look featuring black skinny jeans, loafers and a classic ivory+black dotted tee and you went nuts over it. You gave me lots of compliments on my hat, too and said I look great in hats and for that I thank you very much. In this particular outfit I love how the three different leopard accessories worked together, even sweet Vivian matched me in her animalistic love with her leopard leggings and gorgeous fox ballerina flats. I particularly loved how the classic neutral brown+camel+tan tones of leopard meshed well both with the classic little snakeskin print on my blush pink leather tote and the burgundy stripes of my tee. And, since October is Breast Cancer Awareness month is the month to wear ALL THE PINK, I have tried to do all that with pops of pink whenever I could. So, do you think stripes and leopard are neutrals?! What do you think of pairing Stripes with Leopard?! Aren't these two prints perfect to pair together for Fall?!




Last week you very much loved my Monochromatic look featuring the sunglasses tee and the tweed ruffled blazer. Thank you everyone. I also want to thank everyone for linking up. I loved and noticed several outfits featuring blue jeans. Every pair of blue denim is styled differently, but equally nice. There is a pretty, romantic dress in the mix too and a bohemian layered look featuring a maxi skirt. Enjoy!!

Tatiana reviewed a 'New Box of Clothes from Olga' and I loved both her unique two-tone blue jeans and pretty, classic and soft ecru sweater. Well done, Tati!
Laura is beautifully-romantic in lilac. This is one way of 'Dressing Up for Fall' for date night, a wedding or a special event. Love that she chose a deep teal clutch with this.
Alison explained in her post 'When it Makes Sense to Buy Quality Shoes'. She is perfect for a breezy Autumn day in black leather booties, blue jeans, a quilted crossbody bag and a classic khaki trench-coat to top it all off in a classy way!
Leave it to my friend Debbie to look amazing in a 'Chiffon Skirt & Waffle Knit' layered with a tank-top underneath and paired with classic Adidas white sneakers. Love the soft caramelly flowers of this look!
Emma's lovely young stylish daughter wore the cutest 'Hedgehog Print Ruffle Shirt' which she paired with classy blue denim and a cute crossbody bag. Talk about a very well-dressed school girl!
Nicole wrote a very interesting post about '5 Ways to Say No' and it was a nice read. I, however, fell in love with that cozy sweater color-blocked in all of the Autumnal hues you can imagine! Such an unique plaid print on it!








You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter




Image Map


Comments

  1. This leopard shoes are so cute!
    https://coralalmog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This pink bag is so cute. It is excellent that we can support such a critical case and spread awareness. Good job, Ada.

    Anna
    www.glamadventure.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lov those leopard sneakers! Too cute!
    xo,
    Tea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit. I have yet to try leopard and strips together.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also love leopard and stripes! Or leopard and plaid. Or leopard and camo. But in any event, this outfit is adorable and I am dying over your hat! I love it!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts