Thursday Moda #188. Minimalistic: Black Skinny Jeans, Graphic Tee and Blazer for Work.

Good Morning you all! Happy Thursday Moda day!! In my latest blog post I talked about Minimalism and wearing or rather choosing to wear many Minimalistic Outfits this month, in particular Black+White Looks with small pops of Nude or Camel and Light Blush Pink. 

 MINIMALISTIC:  BLACK  SKINNY  JEANS,  GRAPHIC  TEE  AND  BLAZER  FOR  WORK.
Today I am once again sharing a similar outfit, this one also featuring Black Skinny Jeans paired with a Little Simple Graphic Tree (it has very thin black+white stripes and black sunglasses over the stripes; it's by Loft) but I dressed it all up for work with a Tweed Black+White Blazer (which is fitted and I love the unique ruffled collar; it's by White House Black Market). Keeping it dressy and business-casual I chose my Leather Nude Loafers by Express which clearly match this Pinkish-Nude Faux Leather Tote perfectly. But of course I accessorized with both a short and a long necklace and some Statement Mustard Earrings for a bright color pop (they are by Loft). I loved how my Sunglasses, Pendant Circle Necklace and Hair Clip are all tortoise material and all have hints of mauve, blush and lilac in them.

 




Thank you for joining my Thursday Moda last week. Autumn is in full force as you can tell by the outfits linked up, lots of animal prints (snakeskin, leopard, crocodile, safari) and lots of leather. I had a hard time narrowing it down to these 6 ladies but ultimately I loved their looks.

Carrie received her 'Box of Style Reveal' and this particular Fall 2019 I want to get my hands on Rachael Zoe's box myself because the pieces are gorgeous, like the chunky gold chain necklace and the go-with-everything cognac crossbody. 
Tilden attended many 'Fall Weddings this Year' and wore different dresses to all of them. I just loved the stunning black gown she wore to one of them, and her date looked sharp too, matching in his black classic suit.
My friend Jess always wears the right colors+accessories for the right season. This 'Green Long Floral Dress with Black Croc Booties' is perfect for early Fall in the south. Love that matchy croc clutch too.
In her 'Red Leopard Sweater', Darlene is ready to embrace the season in the biggest trend of the moment: leopard print. Love the fun hem of her jeans too. In this post she also shared a few other outfits featuring leopard.
That's one elegant, chic, sexy and French way to wear 'Faux Leather Shorts' by pairing them with a sheer lace white blouse and sheer dotted black pantyhose. The double sheer factor adds a nighttime glamorous vibe with a pop of edge and lots of sex appeal.
Classic Lorena shared an outfit she wore to 'Abbeycourt', mixing classic prints in a color which sometimes is difficult to wear: bronze. Love her two-tone black+cognac classic pumps. Her entire outfit matches the stairs too.


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter




Comments

  1. I love the details on the blazer, so pretty! And that is a cute tee! Still trying to add more graphic tees to my closet.
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am all about a good blazer and neutral pieces. They are so easy to mix and match with anything in the wardrobe!

    http://www.ruthyannie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is nice. Thank you for the link-up
    https://www.melodyjacob.com/2019/10/how-to-style-makeda-african-ankara.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. That print on your top is the cutest! I love this outfit on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love colorful earrings and yours are so cute, Ada.

    Anna
    www.glamadventure.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute earrings Ada and the print of your tee is so fun! I love minimalistic outfits and this one is no exception.

    Maureen | www.littlemisscasual.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely surprise, Ada, to be featured with all those adorable outfit looks! Thanks, my friend! I love the "put together" look you are styling today. It's great for work! That purse is adorable with it!

    Have a great weekend!
    xx Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a chic outfit Ada! I love the sunglasses print and the ruffles on your jacket. The pretty hairclip is fabulous!

    Emma xxx
    www.style-splash.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My dear Ada thanks for the feature ! I am slowly coming back.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts