HELLO Autumn Colors!!

When you think of Autumn Colors, which colors exactly come to mind?! For me it is any shade of Bourdeaux or Burgundy (like my Lace Insert Skinny Jeans), Olive Green, Tan, Camel, Cocoa, Burnt Orange and Teal and my very Colorful Pretty Sweater by Wal Mart has almost all of those colors I mentioned plus Ivory/Ecru. First of all how is this sweater from Wal Mart?! It is so cute and well-made and I love that the fun scripted "hello" is written in a different ivory thread. This sweater looks like something you could buy at Loft, Old Navy or even J. Crew and for the price ($17.00!!) it is very well-made, I am in a size small. I actually wore this outfit today. I did add a denim jacket for the morning when it was colder. You all loved my little video of this outfit, on my Instagram stories yesterday. Please follow me on Instagram if you don't already, I post very different content from here including a lot of Vivian's adorable outfits. Thank you.

"HELLO"  AUTUMN  COLORS! 
My Beautiful "Hello" Sweater has all those bright, warm and pretty Autumn Colors we all love. I love that the background is in a dark teal color and all the other colors in it (ivory, lavender, turquoise, camel and magenta or burgundy) most definitely stand out! Without even realizing it until after I shot the pictures, I couldn't believe my eyes how perfectly I matched this sweater. There is only one magenta stripe and only one camel one. The magenta stripe matches those beautiful magenta skinny jeans by HSN perfectly. I love that lace overlay over the sides of these skinny jeans, it adds texture and design to the otherwise simple look. I got these jeans on sale in early Summer this year from HSN. They had so many cool jeans on sale, my mom and I each got a couple of new pairs. They are perfect for Fall and would be just as great for the Holiday season, too. While that single camel/cognac stripe matches my Classic Leopard Ballet Flats by White House Black Market perfectly. While I own at least 10 pairs of Ballet Flats, this pair by WHBM is my favorite. The black patent-leather-capped-toe and classic leopard print make them a classic! Plus they are so comfortable. I have had them for years. They make for a great pair of flats for both dressy office looks or casual mom looks! And the other colors of my sweater, I chose to match them to my fun colorful beaded bracelets. A bright orange-red lip and viola! So, what do you think of all these colors together for Autumn?! Do you own a statement greeting sweater like mine?! I'd love to see how you have styled yours. I have linked almost identical jeans to mine from the same designer as my jeans - they are the DG2 by Diane Gilman. I also found the prettiest colorblock and colorful-striped sweaters and some "Hello" Sweaters that I am linking for you. Check the widget below. =)












Comments

  1. What a cute knit! So colourful with the pink pants!

    Thank you for the link up!

    Hope that your week is going well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour and style of your trousers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ada, this outfit is so wonderful! It makes me smile! I love all the little details, the colorful stripes and the bold hello, the pretty floral pattern on your lovely pink pants, and the leopard flats. They all come together in the most beautiful way!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colorful stripes! Such a great casual outfit!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty outfit Ada, I love the design on the pants! Its a bright cheery look!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was the first sweater I added to my closet this fall! I really like all the colors and how many differemt outfits I will be able to wear it with! Will have to pair it with my burgundy pants!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colors here! Great sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ada, I love your take on fall colors. These shades looks beautiful on you!

    xx Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such great colors in this look, Ada! Love!
    Cheryl Shops | www.cherylshops.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the textures you are wearing! Such a cute sweater!

    http://www.ruthyannie.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts